I want to franchise a popeyes....but

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
TLR is inundated more and more ducktales, trolls and fukk (black) women threads. a nikka gotta sift through multiple pages to find a halfway decent thread these days :upsetfavre:.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ok....of course im being facetious about all black workers.

here is the thing....the typical "Popeyes" franchise is managed and ran by a majority black staff and I have on numerous occasions seen it ran piss poor and have seen the level of employee they repeatedly hire.

Now a couple years ago I was in Orange Park, Fl with my dad and ran into a Popeyes that had nothing buts whites working there. Not only was it the best tasting popeyes I have ever eaten...they brought that shyt out to your table!!!!:dwillhuh:

I love Popeyes.....and white folks eat that shyt too...but I noticed some people black and white get turned off by the service at some of them.

I want to do a Popeyes like how them fiolks do the Chick Fila's in the good neighborhood

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ok....of course im being facetious about all black workers.

here is the thing....the typical "Popeyes" franchise is managed and ran by a majority black staff and I have on numerous occasions seen it ran piss poor and have seen the level of employee they repeatedly hire.

Now a couple years ago I was in Orange Park, Fl with my dad and ran into a Popeyes that had nothing buts whites working there. Not only was it the best tasting popeyes I have ever eaten...they brought that shyt out to your table!!!!:dwillhuh:

I love Popeyes.....and white folks eat that shyt too...but I noticed some people black and white get turned off by the service at some of them.

I want to do a Popeyes like how them fiolks do the Chick Fila's in the good neighborhood
I understand but you have to pick quality black Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.