I want an Old Asian woman as a therapist..

Daps
nearly 2 decades now. I'm working on it.

9e90251f27f5971db3b268dae0aab9c4.jpg

:wow:
She’s a bedwench.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I want someone that is completely unrelated to me as a therapist. My last 4 Therapists have been Black women and they've helped, we've done CBT, exposure therapy and group therapy... but haven't been able to solve my Sex addiction. So i'm thinking of an old Asian woman because i won't be attracted(unless she looks like Sharon Lee or Jessica Bangkok) and the cultures are completely different. I haven't tried a male therapist either because i'm not trying to be in a room, telling some nikka my feelings.

I can just imagine telling her about Maserati XXX and then her using Ancient Cambodian Wisdom to heal my shattered mind. Then me walking out the office with a disciplined flaccid, controlled blood flow :wow: no more random erections in public places :wow: no more hyperhidrosis when women got their feet out. :wow: no more thick jizz concoctions :wow: I'll just be a normal breh. :mjcry:
No such thing as a sex addiction. You have a taboo sexuality and don’t mind indulging in it. I used to think I was a sex addict but my life was never upsided because of sex. I just like or interest in things that aren’t even taboo in today’s time but can cause discord in a relationship.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Show Gurl? The BBW with the cd size Areolas? She got a legendary scene with Rock da icon, he punished that azzhole :damn: it's in my collection :wow:
I got that one too. I have her entire discography.

I have yet to find a woman in the real world with those areolas and not be pregnant. When I discovered her in college, I jerked off so much I had to be hospitalized for dry ejaculations. :mjcry: good times