I want an Old Asian woman as a therapist..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I want someone that is completely unrelated to me as a therapist. My last 4 Therapists have been Black women and they've helped, we've done CBT, exposure therapy and group therapy... but haven't been able to solve my Sex addiction. So i'm thinking of an old Asian woman because i won't be attracted(unless she looks like Sharon Lee or Jessica Bangkok) and the cultures are completely different. I haven't tried a male therapist either because i'm not trying to be in a room, telling some nikka my feelings.

I can just imagine telling her about Maserati XXX and then her using Ancient Cambodian Wisdom to heal my shattered mind. Then me walking out the office with a disciplined flaccid, controlled blood flow :wow: no more random erections in public places :wow: no more hyperhidrosis when women got their feet out. :wow: no more thick jizz concoctions :wow: I'll just be a normal breh. :mjcry:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
@Busted_Toes have you seen Show Gurl? And fukk therapy...you are a sexual deviant! Embrace it. Even if it means you cant walk past the maternity section at Target without shaking uncontrollably.

:blessed:Big Black Areola Set
Show Gurl? The BBW with the cd size Areolas? She got a legendary scene with Rock da icon, he punished that azzhole :damn: it's in my collection :wow: