I wanna impregnate Joy Taylor

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Based on face and body. Ya'll acting like Joy is fugly and shaped like shyt. Again, she's not a dime and yes there are probably a ton of IG models that shyt on her bodwise but this whole she's a 6 or lower is bullshyt.
No need to get emotional over cats not sharing your thirst for a particular woman man.

You can’t even explain what’s so special about her. I haven’t said that she was ugly at all, I’m not simply not agreeing with your praise. A 6 isn’t ugly but some of you are saying that she’s an 8 and that’s special. That’s more than even than “cute” even. Nah. @CHICAGO posted the footage showing that she’s nothing special without the makeup weave and clothes to give an illusion of a body. She basically is shaped like shyt.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No need to get emotional over cats not sharing your thirst for a particular woman man.

You can’t even explain what’s so special about her. I haven’t said that she was ugly at all, I’m not simply not agreeing with your praise. A 6 isn’t ugly but some of you are saying that she’s an 8 and that’s special. That’s more than even than “cute” even. Nah. @CHICAGO posted the footage showing that she’s nothing special without the makeup weave and clothes to give an illusion of a body. She basically is shaped like shyt.

Whose getting emotional? Cuz I don't believe she's an average looking chick? I just said in my previous post she has an above average face and her body is not bad enough for it to be a negative.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
The no getting p*ssy gang jumped in here with the quickness.:mjlol: Calling this female average.

..and this is always a dead giveaway of some bitter ass lonely dude/female. If you saw a dude with what you would consider 'above average' female of another race you'd still be mad and talking shyt.:hhh: :francis: because its not about the female the dude has on his arm but the fact he has one in the first place and you don't.

Don't you guys ever get tired of the negativity coursing through your veins?:picard:

Dead giveaway of simp behavior a brother gives u the real and you jump up with the
"U get no p*ssy"
"U laying in negativity"

U gotta stop thining like a sqaure G. I never said she was ugly but cmon cats n here going in on u cuz she average.

Nobody turns on undisputed just 2 look at her :russ:
Cmon now breh. If u like an average white chick then fine but sht don't be throwing at locker room brehs.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
And that' another thing...cats n here talking about she biracial Mann she pasts 4 white 365 days a year.

Daps
:gucci:

OK, she's not a dime. And looking at this video I can see she got a boob job and slathers on the makeup but seriously ya'll gotta be tripping if you think she's less than a 7. Funny body or not.

She ain't that pretty to warrant a 7 just blowing kisses dog

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i like her voice...when i'm scrolling through twitter in the morning and i click on her daily video of what the show is going to be about that day and when she says "good morning" i get a twinge in the boxers.

tumblr_md19spny4L1qip3o5o1_500.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i like her voice...when i'm scrolling through twitter in the morning and i click on her daily video of what the show is going to be about that day and when she says "good morning" i get a twinge in the boxers.

tumblr_md19spny4L1qip3o5o1_500.gif

I ain't gonna front, she gotta sexy voice making her a Radio dime. Imagine her talking dirty while getting titty fugged :noah:"Welcome to Undikksputed"
full
:skip: