I usually dont condone black on black violence, but on Boyz n the Hood....

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
that shyt makes me relieved, Detroit doesn't have gangs like that though...they only kill here for money and cartier glasses.:ld:

But on topic, How the eff is a sawed off shotgun using BUCKSHOT hit a nikka from 30 yards away in centralized locations like the knee and back with virtually NO SPREAD! :damn:

Ricky shoulda been able to run home and pick the bucks out with tweezers from that distance. Ballistic Inaccuracies ftw.....:childplease:

Boyz is my joint but at least the Hughes Brothers had sense enough to kill Caine with proper Automatic weapons.
:what:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
ricky should not have been going anywhere by himself, that nikka was the family meal ticket he should have had 3 nikkas with him at all time till he got out of there

ah well

he didn't have money to pay 3 goons to follow him around at all times :stopitslime:

Daps
nikkas get killed for looking at people the wrong way. shyt my homie's homie was killed for having red in his shirt at the wrong time in the wrong place.

shyt is so stupid. Those nikkas who kill for that deserve to be tortured. Waterboard em.

semtex

:)
Daps
....when Doeboy got revenge, I cheered as loud as I ever had during a movie. Ricky had passed his SAT and was on his way to being a star at USC:to:

Im glad they didnt show Doeboy gettin murked. That woulda been too much to handle:to:

But DAMN, tell me them fries that nikka was eatin b4 him and his crew got dealt wit wasnt lookin right:ahh::takedat:
He chose basketball instead you ain't seen "like mike" nikka?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

he didn't have money to pay 3 goons to follow him around at all times :stopitslime:

True, but his potential was his credit. If nikkaz know u nice, they will wait til u get paid. That is one inaccuracy of the movie. If u as dope in football or basketball, the dope boyz in the hood will kick u off some money as if to say "we investin in u. When u get right, look out for us"

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am I the only one who realized he got his SAT scores literally a day after he took the test?

and a 710? I know the educational system in the hood aint that great but got damn :snoop:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
If Rickys moms and baby moms woulda never been on his back , he wouldn't have went out there.
yep its always the black bytch fault

.them bloods did ricky dirty b :sadbron: and during the payback for klling Harold scene i was happy too

dat shyt was gruesome when o came with the pump...u can see a chunk of tha nikka side fly across the screen

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
am I the only one who realized he got his SAT scores literally a day after he took the test?

and a 710? I know the educational system in the hood aint that great but got damn :snoop:
it was enough to get him in college with this talent :manny:

u kno usc was finna hook him up with an apartment and a crip blue 64 on daytons