I usually dont condone black on black violence, but on Boyz n the Hood....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
....when Doeboy got revenge, I cheered as loud as I ever had during a movie. Ricky had passed his SAT and was on his way to being a star at USC:to:

Im glad they didnt show Doeboy gettin murked. That woulda been too much to handle:to:

But DAMN, tell me them fries that nikka was eatin b4 him and his crew got dealt wit wasnt lookin right:ahh::takedat:

Daps
The only reason I was happy he dealt with them was because of the revenge and the fact those nikkas were strong arm bullies. But if you realize Ricky shoulda hopped the gate in the alley or ran around swerving. It was a shotgun so it shouldnt of even been that accurate.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.them bloods did ricky dirty b :sadbron: and during the payback for klling Harold scene i was happy too

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
If Rickys moms and baby moms woulda never been on his back , he wouldn't have went out there.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The only reason I was happy he dealt with them was because of the revenge and the fact those nikkas were strong arm bullies. But if you realize Ricky shoulda hopped the gate in the alley or ran around swerving. It was a shotgun so it shouldnt of even been that accurate.
I agree.

Also, dont overlook the subliminal message of how lottery addiction destroys black peolpe's lives.

That damn scratch off ultimately sealed his fate.

I knew shyt had just got real when Cube jumped off the porch like "shyt, Rick!"

Daps
I agree.

Also, dont overlook the subliminal message of how lottery addiction destroys black peolpe's lives.

Yea that shyt was crazy but it always pissed me off that he seriously killed this dude because Rick said " Whats wrong with you" And some people have died for saying less. Why so sensitive? And :dead: at the lottery addiction. I think more old ladies are addicted to lotto than black people of younger age.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There must be something strange going on in the universe because I'm playing that movie in the background right now as we speak and was going to make a thread on dude who shot Ricky, plus I bought a lottery scratchcard earlier today even though I said I wasn't gonna bother with them shyts again. :facepalm:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

Also don't overlook the subliminal message of how the young black man seems to be scared of great success, which is usually a result of being scared of failure.

After the realization of the scholarship, Ricky started feeling the pressures of eventually becoming one of the most accomplished men in his family if he made only the right decisions from that point forward. It overwhelmed him.

Ricky wanted to die.

Even lil' J-rock from 'South Central' had enough sense to hit the fence when the gauges come out

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If Rickys moms and baby moms woulda never been on his back , he wouldn't have went out there.

:beli:
Ricky was a little too emotional at the party, pride is one too many's
downfall :wow:

It's very interesting, how the film showed, how important it is for young men to have fathers in their lives.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Yea that shyt was crazy but it always pissed me off that he seriously killed this dude because Rick said " Whats wrong with you" And some people have died for saying less. Why so sensitive? And :dead: at the lottery addiction. I think more old ladies are addicted to lotto than black people of younger age.

nikkas get killed for looking at people the wrong way. shyt my homie's homie was killed for having red in his shirt at the wrong time in the wrong place.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
It made me realize these bytches are lazy as shyt man. You see a nikka trying to chill and you on a nikka back about going to the store n' shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ricky should not have been going anywhere by himself, that nikka was the family meal ticket he should have had 3 nikkas with him at all time till he got out of there

ah well

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas get killed for looking at people the wrong way. shyt my homie's homie was killed for having red in his shirt at the wrong time in the wrong place.

that shyt makes me relieved, Detroit doesn't have gangs like that though...they only kill here for money and cartier glasses.:ld:

But on topic, How the eff is a sawed off shotgun using BUCKSHOT hit a nikka from 30 yards away in centralized locations like the knee and back with virtually NO SPREAD! :damn:

Ricky shoulda been able to run home and pick the bucks out with tweezers from that distance. Ballistic Inaccuracies ftw.....:childplease:

Boyz is my joint but at least the Hughes Brothers had sense enough to kill Caine with proper Automatic weapons.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Also don't overlook the subliminal message of how the young black man seems to be scared of great success, which is usually a result of being scared of failure.

After the realization of the scholarship, Ricky started feeling the pressures of eventually becoming one of the most accomplished men in his family if he made only the right decisions from that point forward. It overwhelmed him.

Ricky wanted to die.

Even lil' J-rock from 'South Central' had enough sense to hit the fence when the gauges come out

:ohhh: