I used to be the Gold Standard, now I’m just Shelton

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’ve seen him twice on main event before RAW, and he’s had two good matches that got the crowd hype. He definitely should have a spot on TV as long as HHH brings back the hurt business

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whats crazy is......

Shelton legit might be the only WWE guy to get released and never have a TNA run :wtf:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best little moment was ironically when he beat HHH 3x in a row in 2004

Someone thought he would pop from that but his mic skills atrocious
Honestly, there have been many talents that got pushed with horrible mic skills. I feel that excuse is just another barrier for black talents to succeed. There are obviously ways around it, but you can't tell me he shouldn't at least get 1 run with the big gold belt when you even had Jack Swagger of all people holding that title

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, there have been many talents that got pushed with horrible mic skills. I feel that excuse is just another barrier for black talents to succeed. There are obviously ways around it, but you can't tell me he shouldn't at least get 1 run with the big gold belt when you even had Jack Swagger of all people holding that title
At the same token, do we really want our black wrestlers to be transition champions just to say they was champion? Because thats what Swagger was

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shelton Benjamin is NOT the dude to die on that heel for :dead:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don't see any reason why Shelton and Cedric couldn't be hanging around MVP. You got all these other new factions popping up.

They could have had Shelton challenge US Champ Bobby on a random Monday Night Raw.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Blandy has no business having 13 title Reigns and Benjamin having 0. Its a disgrace to the business.