I used to be so broke that I couldn’t wait to get my tax refund now I forget to file my taxes every year.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I forgot last year. Even had an extension
It’s easy to forget when you aren’t feeding for the money anymore and I’m not trying to disrespect anybody. I’m just proud of my accomplishment.

It’s just a hood mindset to be waiting for your tax refund every year because you can’t save up money during the year

But I know some people that their only choice because they are poor that’s why I hope this country changes for the better so everyone has a fair chance to at least live comfortably

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s easy to forget when you aren’t feeding for the money anymore and I’m not trying to disrespect anybody. I’m just proud of my accomplishment.

It’s just a hood mindset to be waiting for your tax refund every year because you can’t save up money during the year

But I know some people that their only choice because they are poor that’s why I hope this country changes for the better so everyone has a fair chance to at least live comfortably
What if they’re not poor and are looking forward to their potential savings during tax season; write offs, child credits, etc. Why are you trying to stunt just bc you’re not living in a poverty mindset anymore? :aicmon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What if they’re not poor and are looking forward to their potential savings during tax season; write offs, child credits, etc. Why are you trying to stunt just bc you’re not living in a poverty mindset anymore? :aicmon:
I’m not stunting. I’m just proud of myself because I came along way, and all I was saying is that I hope others can as well.

I don’t stunt and never would working a 9 to 5 lol

Stunting is when I can do whatever I want every day and travel without needing a job.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A tax return isn't a gift.

It means you have them however much too much, and they send you the difference.

If you're actually doing it right you could put that money in a place that generates interest.
That’s exactly what I’m doing. I never get a refund anymore but most people don’t know that they think it’s free money.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope ur NOT out here not filing your taxes. that in itself is a crime :rudy:

I think I'm getting to the point where I gotta get other people to do my taxes. It's too much. I be extending mines to October because I have so many things I do that it takes forever to go over everything. I think next year imma start going to a professional.