I Understand Alot of **** nikkas do but...why ride with guns????

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you really in the streets, then you need to stay strapped 24/7. If you know a lot of nikkas and you sell dope, then please believe you need to have a pistol on you at all times. nikkas be robbing. Half a nikka sales be from middle manning shyt and you might not know everybody in the situation. nikkas that really sold dope will know what I'm talking bout. You can't trust none of these nikkas cause nikkas be shady. If you a lick hitting nikka, then you need to stay strapped for obvious reasons. Most times a nikka hit a lick, that shyt is bare face cause it's either spur of the moment or nikkas don't care cause you never seen they face cause they fukking cousin then set the lick up or some shyt. But if you not in it like that, you don't need to ride with unregistered heat.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
In L.a its almost pointless unless you ride dirty. They make us keep it in a locked safe if we ride in the car with it. By the time the drama starts, i just dont know if there will be time to unlock it, load it, aim and fire at the enemy.

But i guess if you are an actual criminal you dont care about laws and probably have a need called self preservation to keep a weapon on you at all times.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
fl_permit.JPG
:manny:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I live in st louis where carrying a strap is like ID

i'm licenced to tote mine.....in a perfect world i wouldnt
need it but that's not a reality i live in.
I dont wanna hurt nobody but if it's me or the next
man.... he's off to see the wizard.
yo mama still aint shyt.

verdj6.gif

:pachaha:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
"divide the homies in every part of the city and subtract all POSSIBLES!!"

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Cat Piss Martini stay dropping gems! Mine is legal and I take mine everywhere I go. My brother is legal too and he takes his even when he goes to the corner store. The way his holster is you can't see it on him. You never know when shyt jumps off. "The 1st 48" is prime example of that. I said before, I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, unless you are literally on the corner, or running a dope house, there's little need for a pistol, or weapon. You don't need a .40 cal to drop off a gram of white, or even an ounce, either way it's under 1k, not worth dying over. But, it depends on the environment, and what you are doing. Another friend had a pistol in his face over 5 oz of white, and he had to just give it up. Iif he had a pistol on him, I don't see a different, or better outcome. Draw on a dude who's already got a gun on you? There are many options besides carrying a gun.

nikkas ain't asking for permission. They will kill you for the 5 funky ass dollars in your pocket.

Daps
carrying a gun causes paranoia no matter how you look at it... the nikka who pulls first wins... so even if you're licensed to carry you legally can't pull out until your life is in danger... and by then it's too late...

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I mean, unless you are literally on the corner, or running a dope house, there's little need for a pistol, or weapon. You don't need a .40 cal to drop off a gram of white, or even an ounce, either way it's under 1k, not worth dying over. But, it depends on the environment, and what you are doing. Another friend had a pistol in his face over 5 oz of white, and he had to just give it up. Iif he had a pistol on him, I don't see a different, or better outcome. Draw on a dude who's already got a gun on you? There are many options besides carrying a gun.

:comeon:

:rudy:

:childplease:

:beli:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as far as riding with guns go, rather get caught with it than without

once you dead the judge can't bring you back

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
thats literally like the dumbest shyt...ridin around daily with unregistered weapons is basically playing russian roulette with your freedom...

and its like I understand nikkas feel the need to protect themselves, but are u really risking a felony ridin wit someone you might not need that day, mightnot ever need it

once you purchase a firearm in texas it becomes your personal property and no longer requires to be registered

long as u know what to do when pulled over like at night..

cut ya interior lights on..

let em know from the get go..what it do..

u aint got shyt to worry about

i keep a sl8-6 in my slab...clip in one place..gun in the backseat...its huntin season for a set 4s all yr around in houston..be damn if i get jacked..while im in it...im take 2 with me on some mc eiht shyt

but my other 2 cars..i dont worry about..

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
if you have a concealed carry licence what are the penalties for carrying a un registered gun?