I Understand Alot of **** nikkas do but...why ride with guns????

Daps
thats literally like the dumbest shyt...ridin around daily with unregistered weapons is basically playing russian roulette with your freedom...

and its like I understand nikkas feel the need to protect themselves, but are u really risking a felony ridin wit someone you might not need that day, mightnot ever need it

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
For some its "rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6"...i can understand the feeling from being in that mind state when i was really out there...now, idk...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
With some of the celebs, and athletes, it's (mostly) misplaced paranoia/aggression, just flat out stupidity, arrogance, a lot of things. For others it's just part of the life. You get caught in this, or that, and it starts looking like a real good idea. Tragic, stupid, pathetic, all that. But, if it's between getting beat down, viciously, or robbed, they would rather just gamble on their freedom. Not just riding with it, but using it. I've been around enough of that when I was younger, and still sometimes, my boy just got roughed up a little, and stabbed, gun to the head over $400 worth of weed, (delivery service) out in So Cal. Is it worth it to shoot someone over 5 pounds of weed? Or whatever? Because it all changes from there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Listen jr......youre a dainty fakkit so let me explain.
men like myself who can knock a nikka's hairline back an inch
with straight a jab cant depend on a coward to throw his hands
so we gotta stay strapped because being judged by 12 is better
than being carrried by six.
hope this helped you......yo mama aint shyt
verdj6.gif

Daps
I know felons cant get guns license, but what about dudes that carry gats that could be licensed but just dont for whatever reason..shyts dumb

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Unless you out there trapping for real or they they type of nicca thats beating dudes up outside the club every weekend. I agree.

I got a potna that takes his everywhere he goes, even to go to the corner store to get cigars. I mean I get it, but I would hate to feel like I have to live like that

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Unless you out there trapping for real or they they type of nicca thats beating dudes up outside the club every weekend. I agree.

I got a potna that takes his everywhere he goes, even to go to the corner store to get cigars. I mean I get it, but I would hate to feel like I have to live like that

I mean, unless you are literally on the corner, or running a dope house, there's little need for a pistol, or weapon. You don't need a .40 cal to drop off a gram of white, or even an ounce, either way it's under 1k, not worth dying over. But, it depends on the environment, and what you are doing. Another friend had a pistol in his face over 5 oz of white, and he had to just give it up. Iif he had a pistol on him, I don't see a different, or better outcome. Draw on a dude who's already got a gun on you? There are many options besides carrying a gun.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Listen jr......youre a dainty fakkit so let me explain.
men like myself who can knock a nikka's hairline back an inch
with straight a jab cant depend on a coward to throw his hands
so we gotta stay strapped because being judged by 12 is better
than being carrried by six.
hope this helped you......yo mama aint shyt
verdj6.gif

:ohmy:

Daps
that "i need a gat cause you never know whats gon happen" mentality is flawed because if shyt does pop off and you do retaliate, at the end of the day the gun is illegal and they still gon try to charge you with possesion..look at plaxico

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that "i need a gat cause you never know whats gon happen" mentality is flawed because if shyt does pop off and you do retaliate, at the end of the day the gun is illegal and they still gon try to charge you with possesion..look at plaxico

I live in st louis where carrying a strap is like ID

i'm licenced to tote mine.....in a perfect world i wouldnt
need it but that's not a reality i live in.
I dont wanna hurt nobody but if it's me or the next
man.... he's off to see the wizard.
yo mama still aint shyt.
verdj6.gif