I tried, but im not dating black females anymore

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Give me a good reason why I should choose a black female over a pretty mexican one. Especially since im a light skin nikka with good hair?

My breh, with all the women on earth, Messican? A fukking Messican you'll leave sistas for. Them bytches are like the 2012 Bobcats for Latino women

:laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was she/it a tranny

2elbdcn.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, wtf :what: its known by now that im not the one who posted that fake shyt, get off my dicc looking for some quicc coli fam. Just face it breh you will never be a tier 1 member cuz ur threads fuccin succ.

Right GTFOH you in this motherfukker trolling hard as shyt just to getg a little street cred. nikka youse an exposed flagrant homo with the intent to swallow :huhldup: your father should be ashamed of himself :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother. I was tryna put him on the coli when it first started. He said message boards are for lames with no lifes :yeshrug:

My nikka the quote in the thread sounded a little heart felt. I could see your fakkit ass typing that shyt out looking like this :noah: sucking your thumb and hitting the submit button like booyaaa with a lisp

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nah breh, american born mexican women are official:myman:

not even true. I'll choose Asian women over them. And I'm not very impressed with Asian women. I grew up in the Bay Area. Grew up with ton of them at my school. There accent is annoying, they can't dress and by the time they hit 20, most of them have muffin tops and are shaped like frogs. And that's before they even star having kids. Them bytches have the most swagless bodies on earth.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
not even true. I'll choose Asian women over them. And I'm not very impressed with Asian women. I grew up in the Bay Area. Grew up with ton of them at my school. There accent is annoying, they can't dress and by the time they hit 20, most of them have muffin tops and are shaped like frogs. And that's before they even star having kids. Them bytches have the most swagless bodies on earth.

Breh

Have you seen the mexicans in Texas. They're official once they shave those hairy arms :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/862/nikka-you-gay.png

Last edited by a moderator: