Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Now his WR's are garbage.

#BlackAlexExcellence

A good QB, who`ll never be the reason you win a big game.

8/22 75 yards, 4 picks.

Yeah, Seattle please pay this guy.

Imagine he didn't have Lynch to lean on
Enjoy this now he still owns your team and will continue for the next ten plus years you better hope he doesn't get a legit WR corps one day

Daps
Yeah they had seasons as good as Russ has had his fire three years

Y'all niners fans waiting three years for a bad playoff game by Russ won't change that he owns your team and light years ahead of colin

We've seen Russ be a non-factor for years, now he actually took the next step, to being the reason his team lost.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

Y'all niners fans waiting three years for a bad playoff game by Russ won't change that he owns your team and light years ahead of colin
same way niners own the packers

they wouldn't be where they are right now if 9ers was in the playoffs

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Russ has always played well against my team when HIS team gave him leads. Go look at how he has played without a lead. Go look at his numbers against my squad when he isn't winning. STFU.

Daps
Funny thing is, if Russel is the non-factor he usually is, Packers probably lose this game.

Seattle holds them to 19, Russel can be a 0 td 0 int guy, complete non factor who lets his defense win the game.

Instead today he's a 0 td 4 int guy, costing his team the game

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Russ has always played well against my team when HIS team gave him leads. Go look at how he has played without a lead. Go look at his numbers against my squad when he isn't winning. STFU.
I can look up how he has owned the niners that's why you bitter fukks came out of hiding to talk shyt now

Yell still stuck with colin and wish you had Russ he will be back next year y'all won't make the playoff again

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Worst thread on The Coli. Dude probably has the worst WRs in the league.

Also, Brady missed the playoffs after winning that first SB. That worked out pretty well, huh?

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
His WR's go from good enough to win a SB last year, to being absolute bums who don't belong on a field.

WR's don't throw interceptions
Doug Baldwin is his best WR everybody has sajd this could be there downfall just having Percy around last year help now they got nobody

It's still amazing Russ played as well this season with this group

Give this group to colin and his numbers look worse than Drew Stanton