uFYoKhp.jpg

:deadmanny: thats the most racist shyt ive seen in the net in years

but i cant STOP. :russ:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I said it in the beginning of the year, you hand the keys to this rookie who played great in a bland vanilla pre-season and you in turn shyt on the big veteran signing.

So you make it clear your $10m man is worse than a 3rd round rookie, and now the medias calling for Flynn to come in, and we all know he will when Russel continues to struggle.

So what did that solve Seattle fans? Situation is 10x uglier than it was to start the year because now the rookie who was supposed to be savior isn't that and his confidence takes a hit and you're ready to go back to the bum ass vet. Shame yall are wasting a great defense.
someone neg this nikka for me

Daps
Said it numerous times before and I'll say it again, I was dead wrong on this one and have no problem admitting it

Russel is a very good qb and now a Super Bowl champ, congrats to him and that team.

Well see y'all in a few months

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Said it numerous times before and I'll say it again, I was dead wrong on this one and have no problem admitting it

Russel is a very good qb and now a Super Bowl champ, congrats to him and that team.

nikka it dont matter how many time you apologize every time this nikka russ wins a game nikkas gonna up this shyt and now that he won the SB and out played A SB Winning HOF QB who has the best offense in NFL history ? nah nikka you fukked up :russ: @ that fiasco

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting

Nah at any point if Wilson stumbbles you will be be Back on your bs.

Daps
nikka it dont matter how many time you apologize every time this nikka russ wins a game nikkas gonna up this shyt and now that he won the SB and out played A SB Winning HOF QB who has the best offense in NFL history ? nah nikka you fukked up :russ: @ that fiasco

Wilson could have thrown for 0 yards and Seattle still would have won that game by a large margin