Reppin
Top 4
argg.gif

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I said it in the beginning of the year, you hand the keys to this rookie who played great in a bland vanilla pre-season and you in turn shyt on the big veteran signing.

So you make it clear your $10m man is worse than a 3rd round rookie, and now the medias calling for Flynn to come in, and we all know he will when Russel continues to struggle.

So what did that solve Seattle fans? Situation is 10x uglier than it was to start the year because now the rookie who was supposed to be savior isn't that and his confidence takes a hit and you're ready to go back to the bum ass vet. Shame yall are wasting a great defense.

tumblr_m47aipVNgH1r84zmjo1_500.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
In Last Emp's defense, this is a bad thread (horrible by the way things have shaken out) however, I'm a Michigan fan and I saw how dude carved up defenses in the big ten for his one year at Wisconsin. I'm happy for dude and I expected him to be a Drew Brees type talent (size, etc) but to say for it to happen this fast, to shine like this. This is unexpected as fukk. However :salute: to my nikka Russell.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This thread is almost as bad as the D Rose is overrated thread.....almost.