I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
I said it in the beginning of the year, you hand the keys to this rookie who played great in a bland vanilla pre-season and you in turn shyt on the big veteran signing.

So you make it clear your $10m man is worse than a 3rd round rookie, and now the medias calling for Flynn to come in, and we all know he will when Russel continues to struggle.

So what did that solve Seattle fans? Situation is 10x uglier than it was to start the year because now the rookie who was supposed to be savior isn't that and his confidence takes a hit and you're ready to go back to the bum ass vet. Shame yall are wasting a great defense.

Daps
Shame on Seattle for signing Flynn for ten million based off 60 minutes of work.

Only in America jack

Yeah Seattle were idiots for that, but they are really gonna fukk this whole situation.

Because they threw the rookie in here, and if they cut bait after 5-6 games and go back to the guy who couldn't outplay the rookie, what's that tell you?

Carrol is a moron and a college coach and got that college hype feeling behind Wilson and said "Lets roll with it!". An NFL coach needs to know better than to over-value pre-season performance, but fukk he wanted Flynn so that shows you how much this schmuck knew about QB in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Seattle were idiots for that, but they are really gonna fukk this whole situation.

Because they threw the rookie in here, and if they cut bait after 5-6 games and go back to the guy who couldn't outplay the rookie, what's that tell you?

Carrol is a moron and a college coach and got that college hype feeling behind Wilson and said "Lets roll with it!". An NFL coach needs to know better than to over-value pre-season performance, but fukk he wanted Flynn so that shows you how much this schmuck knew about QB in the first place.

Yup. That would be an awful look for Pete Carroll. Russel should have sat and Flynn should have played, even if her was outperformed in camp and pre-season. It just bad business like you said.

Daps
nah i say ride with Russ. where they fukked up at was signing flynn in the 1st place.

But they're not going to and you can tell, that kid is going to continue to struggle because quite frankly, he isn't ready for the NFL.

Carrol gonna feel the pressure because that D is some real legit shyt and they're wasting it on a rookie QB who was a pre-season all-pro

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Wilson has had 594 yards in 4 games, I think Tannehill had that this weekend.

His window is closed now?

Carroll was a clown before Russell or Flynn got here signing Charlie Whitehurst only to have him play behind Tavaris.