I thought this was supposed to be a dry year for Playstation?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh got shy👀

Shy GIFs | GIFDB.com

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: we saw that Steam sale thread. Cats snitching on themselves left and right doing exactly what I said. :mjlol:
Hey lil bud its ok that you forced to play with what little options ya got :manny: big dog status on this side, table full :manny:

Maybe on ps6 youll get to 144 fps for most games as well. Something that ive had for 10 years, your lil poor station will get there one day :therethere:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hey lil bud its ok that you forced to play with what little options ya got :manny: big dog status on this side, table full :manny:

Maybe on ps6 youll get to 144 fps for most games as well. Something that ive had for 10 years, your lil poor station will get there one day :therethere:

you know I ain't broke so what's the point of this? :skip:

why we moving the goalposts? :skip:

All I did was point out that cats in the steam sale thread already told on themselves buying a buncha shyt just cause it was on sale and barely playing it. why you mad?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
PS5 is cooking. Releases all throughout the year :wow:

Hellblade 2 done came and went, did triple aluminum in sales because it didn't release on PS5 and everyone else either subscribed a month to GP and canceled or watched a playthrough on youtube:wow:

Now Xbots are hanging onto having the best showcase as proof that they're having a better year than Sony instead of actual games dropping this year

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you know I ain't broke so what's the point of this? :skip:

why we moving the goalposts? :skip:

All I did was point out that cats in the steam sale thread already told on themselves buying a buncha shyt just cause it was on sale and barely playing it. why you mad?
why is it when you making of xbox, you're never mad but if someone is making fun of Sony, they are mad ?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How do you unignore threads? :jbhmm:

I have some thread ignored here I’m pretty sure I ignored by accident