I thought it was a joke but New York nikkas really take their Timbs and AF1’s serious

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:francis::stopitslime:as if this is any better..
37393364_1750038358377460_7302505500640280576_n.jpg
e46.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
s4xdoh.jpg

My mans got a gameshark code on his timbs. :cottonlol:

I swear NY ain’t been the same since snoop kicked down the building :cottonlol:
Do obscure google searches with faggits as the search term on your computer, just to prove a point, dumbass brehs. come out the closet b, you must search for that gay shyt on the regular, homo.

Daps
you really should play your position in Vermont bc you know not what you speak of. Jim just had a huge release that did very well this summer. And why are you susplaining your physique and describing the bulkiness of other men in here??
:huhldup:
Because the dude constantly posts videos of his workouts on Instagram. That doesn’t strike you as odd? Who gives a fukk? Also, the dude is a notorious alcoholic, a smoker and drug user, recently being popped while high as fukk and in posession of narcotics. Isn’t that a fundamental contradiction? Why partake in all of these vices while spending ao much time working out? That’s why I think it’s driven by insecurity. :patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Jim Jones work out so much? Dude seems to spend more time in the gym than the atudio. shyt is corny and reeks of insecurity. I work out to maintain a nice physique, but I limit it so I don’t become bulky. Women don’t find that attractive. :mjgrin:
:what: some of y'all are just stupid.

He is in his forties and probably sees a lot of his peers in bad shape. And unless you are with him daily you don't know how he allocates his time.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Close thread. zzzzz . They are not thinking about yall. They're thinking about looking good while yall stay giving looks. That's the thing about New York.. we own up to our shyt.
:stopitslime:

yo i watched this 3 times in a row. we're hilarious man for real :dead: other funny nikkas geographically:

- memphis
- inglewood, hawthorne, compton
- any city or town in texas you can name, facts
- new orleans, baton rouge, shreveport
- alabama

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because the dude constantly posts videos of his workouts on Instagram. That doesn’t atrike you as odd? Who gives a fukk. Also, the dude is a notorious alcoholic, a smoker and drug user. Isn’t that a fundamental contradiction? Why partake in all of these vices while spending ao much time working out? That’s why I think it’s driven by insecurity. :patrice:
But you post here from the obscure regions of your log cabin in Vermont, while commenting on a famous rapper's IG videos, wondering about hypothetical shyt that doesn't concern you because your only cultural point of reference is social media minus the social interaction.

Daps
Do obscure google searches with faggits as the search term on your computer, just to prove a point, dumbass brehs. come out the closet b, you must search for that gay shyt on the regular, homo.

All I did was typed “ timbs meme “ and posted the picture you bird brain.
sglf6s.png

Don’t get mad at me because a fellow NY repping in NY fashion :cottonlol:

tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif
Snoop kicked the testosterone out of NY :cottonlol: