I THOUGHT I HAD HIV FOR 6 YEARS

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
by who show me who u aint shyt never going to be shyt and when your dirty kids grow up they aint going to be shyt

nikka your sorry ass talking about your tired p*ssy obsessed disease ridden no moral having ass self....one more quote and I'd be happy to make a separate thread and put your dumb ass on the summer jam screen with these lowlife gay ass **** accusations. ..

You're trying the wrong one

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:stopitslime: yeah....I been verified back and forth and attended a coli meetup.

Gather your bytchmade ass and get the fukk up out my notifications. Thanks.
For 6 whole years he believed he had HIV and still fukked women (and whatever else) through that duration of time putting them at risk with HIV/AIDS (among other stds and STIs) aside from his wife. Wild! He's no different from Charlie Sheen.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
nikka your sorry ass talking about your tired p*ssy obsessed disease ridden no moral having ass self....one more quote and I'd be happy to make a separate thread and put your dumb ass on the summer jam screen with these lowlife gay ass **** accusations. ..

You're trying the wrong one

this how I know u mentally unstable ima tell u a little secret the coli not real breh... and to be a female u do sound like a angry man

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u fine my bad
ffb6hg.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy that you're healthy breh but at the same time you was on some fukk nikka shyt. How you not gonna go get your self tested? God forbid you did have that house in Virginia, you could have passed it on to your wife and kid. Then what?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
unless you were fukking these ho's in the ass with no rubber HIV is hard as fukk to catch. it's rare for a man to catch hiv from a bytch through vaginal intercourse. 99% of these dudes get it through gay sex.

people usually say shyt like this to be homophobic, but it's actually true (don't know about the 99% cmon, probably more like 75%)
i've had multiple doctors tell me it's very hard for a man to get hiv from vaginal sex. it's still possible but you have a good chance of fukking a chick with hiv raw and NOT getting it on any individual instance
multiple instances obviously increase the risk exponentially, i surmise that men that get it from vaginal sex have sex with an infected women multiple times before getting it. ie: smash 5 times and get it on the 4th time