I thought Gaddafi was Pan-African lol

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I mean you kind of made a stupid point, nazi germany didn't consider slavic peoples part of the aryan white race.

Using your logic gaddafi must've thought the Toubou were sub human non-blacks. :mjlol:
what he considered them and what they are, are 2 different things. the point is, he was pro-white, while killing whites. Austria had loooong beef with slavics and thus he completely ignored the fact that they were white just because of the long historical rivalry. territorial rivalry > race.

sound familiar here?

no shyt, thats why I brought it up.

Last edited:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
what he considered them and what they are, are 2 different things. the point is, he was pro-white, while killing whites. Austria had loooong beef with slavics and thus he completely ignored the fact that they were white just because of the long historical rivalry. territorial rivalry > race.

sound familiar here?

no shyt, thats why I brought it up.

He also completely ignored having black soldiers fight for the nazi military. Does that mean he's pro black now?

Again, in the context which you made the comparison gaddafi would look exceedingly un pan african, terrible analogy.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He also completely ignored having black soldiers fight for the nazi military. Does that mean he's pro black now?

Again, in the context which you made the comparison gaddafi would look exceedingly un pan african, terrible analogy.
No, because he's killing a black tribe which are a rival of his tribe while preaching pan-africanism.

Hitler did the same while conquering europe and uniting the white race while killing a tribe of white. sigh. this really isn't that hard to grasp man.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
No, because he's killing a black tribe which are a rival of his tribe while preaching pan-africanism.

Hitler did the same while conquering europe and uniting the white race while killing a tribe of white. sigh. this really isn't that hard to grasp man.

You have to give me something worth grasping first. Hell depending who you ask gaddafi doesn't even fall under the category of black for that matter.:heh:
Hitler wanted to do to europe what the english did to the american indian. The only white race hitler wanted to unite was the 'aryan' white race, you're trying to use an analogy that doesn't support the point you're trying to make.

It would be equivalent to gaddafi wanting to unite all beige skinned, hooked nose houra peoples as the prototype black master race while exterminating the likes of bantu peoples etc.

Again, how that would correlate to gaddafi as a supposed PAN african is beyond me.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
fukk it i will always be pro Gaddafi after seeing those videos of brehs in Libya being caged and forced to eat the green flag by racist allahu akbar arabs 5 years ago

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You have to give me something worth grasping first. Hell depending who you ask gaddafi doesn't even fall under the category of black for that matter.:heh:
Hitler wanted to do to europe what the english did to the american indian. The only white race hitler wanted to unite was the 'aryan' white race, you're trying to use an analogy that doesn't support the point you're trying to make.

It would be equivalent to gaddafi wanting to unite all beige skinned, hooked nose houra peoples as the prototype black master race while exterminating the likes of bantu peoples etc.

Again, how that would correlate to gaddafi as a supposed PAN african is beyond me.
except for the fact that bantu people do not live any where near Libya. and the black tribe he was going at are not bantu.

the first issue is you AAs have little knowledge of the continent. I keep reading 'hooked nose arabs' berbers are not arabs and are native to the continent. He also used darker skinned mercenaries to fight other berbers in the east part of the country.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
except for the fact that bantu people do not live any where near Libya. and the black tribe he was going at are not bantu.

What does the distance have to do with anything? You're the one that proclaimed it's like a black tribe killing another 'tribe of black' in a quest to unite africa.
If distance is the exception why even bother embarking on something like pan africanism in the first place. :heh:
the first issue is you AAs have little knowledge of the continent. I keep reading 'hooked nose arabs' berbers are not arabs and are native to the continent. He also used darker skinned mercenaries to fight other berbers in the east part of the country.

That may be true, I tend to think the bigger issue with AAs is that we know so little about the beastiality and pedophilia running rampant in mecca.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghadaffi tried pan-Arabism before he tried the pan-African stuff. The Arabs rebuffed him because he thought of himself as a Abdul Nasser type figure and those nations are also tribal as hell. Sub-saharan African leaders , particularly Museveni, had long rebuffed Ghadaffi's pan-African push. He argued mostly about the difference between Sub-Saharan Africans and North Africans with respect to culture. Ghadaffi also contributed to instability in places like Chad in the 80s and right before the Arab spring he pissed off Nigeria by calling for it to be split.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I am blessed to be a multigenerational Black American when I see the real shyt other people around the world experience.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ghadaffi tried pan-Arabism before he tried the pan-African stuff. The Arabs rebuffed him because he thought of himself as a Abdul Nasser type figure and those nations are also tribal as hell. Sub-saharan African leaders , particularly Museveni, had long rebuffed Ghadaffi's pan-African push. He argued mostly about the difference between Sub-Saharan Africans and North Africans with respect to culture. Ghadaffi also contributed to instability in places like Chad in the 80s and right before the Arab spring he pissed off Nigeria by calling for it to be split.
when was the pan arab phase again?
because in the late 60's and 70's he was heavily communicating with pro black groups in the USA..