I thought B Simone was fine.... had no idea she was built like this

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never looked at her couldn't get past her voice. Now that I look Shes attractive, but that voice is still a no go.... Other than that I'll just be waiting for kyla Pratt.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
how is she not attractive? it doesn't take a high level of beauty to be attractive you telling me she's not appealing at all based on appearance alone?
theres no in between with folks. She’s either beautiful or grotesque beast to the brehs lmao.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres no in between with folks. She’s either beautiful or grotesque beast to the brehs lmao.

Damn :russ: like no middle ground. I can't stand ole girls voice but that's about all I know about her I can't look at her and say she's not attractive she's not a dyme but if someone dated her I wouldn't look at them like whoa.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
props for her for not going the easy route and getting the BBL. I know being surrounded by those wild n out girls she was tempted
Seriously!

Genuinely proud of her. THAT is the type of dedication we need to see from people plastered all over social media. She did it the right way and can show other ladies how to do it too.
She could totally make a killing sharing her journey and how to get her results.

Super proud of her. And inspired. I need to go harder. :ehh:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
how is she not attractive? it doesn't take a high level of beauty to be attractive you telling me she's not appealing at all based on appearance alone?

I said this in Jan 2021, why are you quoting me now?

I don't find her attractive

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Looked like she had some elite titty balls though. Hopefully she doesn't work those away

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
props for her for not going the easy route and getting the BBL. I know being surrounded by those wild n out girls she was tempted

Most women dont understand how the body works. Only a fool would get a BBL before allowing a man to put a baby in them. Thats going to tap into all the hidden hormones, that will bring out a shape women didnt know they had. If you are still bad built after the second or third baby,then you can consider a BBL.

Judging from B Simones shape,this will be her only recourse.