I think Microsoft has already purchased Sega

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Majority of Sega’s games sell best in Japan. If they wanna commit seppuku, then they should go ahead :mjlol:
:dahell: Mandatory much?
lmao if true, Persona series will be dead in Japan, way to kill their golden cash cow :mjlol:
Why's that? They still mad about the atomic bomb?
Buying Sega doesn't mean shutting down Sega of Japan, they still Japanese developers, they'll still live in the same country, will make games or if the same sweatshops all Asians work in (That's called a joke :whoa: )

Sega is too important of a company to go one console exclusive, ditto with capcom and Konami and others. I don't see them locked to Xbox BUT, the whole cloud thing is actually more realer than y'all realize. The cma is right. But I don't believe they know this. Sony knows what I know and once physical consoles goes the way of the dodo?

The cma's concerns which is driven by the former Sony insider and Sony... will actually become reality. But it's not Microsoft's fault Sony only invested in Gaukai. Nor is it their fault stadia flopped. Stadia flopped

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
sega would be deader than dead if their games went exclusive to xbox. Its a pipe dream

they’re getting marketing deals cause sega know their games will sell best on playstation and nintendo consoles anyway.
Your conclusion is biased :stop:

See, Sega is a household name and only real life losers would stop caring about Sega games if they went exclusive to one of the major console makers. The rest of us? We'll see Gamepass as an even better value than it already is, Xbox gets more subscribers and in turn Gamepass will continue to get the best games first/third party, if there's a thing as a second party then second party games will be there day one as well :wow:

:flabbynsick:-dog citing Judgment and Vanquish being on sale as evidence of a Sega buyout
Brother those games are over 5 and 10 years old, of course they’re heavily discounted :mjlol:
So clearly you failed to comprehend what I said, but it's ok, I've been schooling nikkaz here for 20yrs. FLim FLam in 03' Baby :whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sega/Atlus aren’t even putting out physical copies for xbox, they can only market it through Playstation even though they have no marketing deal for them lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Plus Sonic still sells best on Nintendo consoles :unimpressed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So clearly you failed to comprehend what I said, but it's ok, I've been schooling nikkaz here for 20yrs. FLim FLam in 03' Baby :whew:

"You 38, and you still trollin? UGHHH"
full

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sega/Atlus aren’t even putting out physical copies for xbox, they can only market it through Playstation even though they have no marketing deal for them lol

Where does it say they won't :popcorn:
Bonus question: When do we care?
Plus Sonic still sells best on Nintendo consoles :unimpressed:
I've heard this whimper repeated like if Microsoft bought Sega then sonic wouldn't be on Nintendo anymore? Man, The general gaming public is clueless on how the business side works. But king story short, you can still buy most games. But Gamepass is much cheaper and will include all the games they make. When the activision deal goes through you'll still be able to buy crash bandicoot, ditto with sonic guaranteed...
Do ppl auto-neg you after you make a thread?
The same 3 dudes immediately after I post, 5am, 6pm, don't matter. Dedicate the hate :wow:
"You 38, and you still trollin? UGHHH"
full
I'm 61 thank you very much :old:
TheColi's insider , coming with leaks that you wont find anywhere else.

:banderas::banderas:
Track record speaks for itself, Microsoft creating a Sega net type thing Sega did with Comcast back in the 90s is the end goal, been saying this for over a decade. And Sony isn't future proof. I've stated this over and over only to get my threads on the topics bushed. Gamepass will include Sony games by next Gen :francis: