I think Microsoft has already purchased Sega

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gizmo duck claimed persona 6 will be exclusive (grain of salt)

All their new games are Day one Gamepass :jbhmm:

Note for those who don't know, every time right before an acquisition happens, that companies games go on sale with bigger cuts than ever before. And right now you can buy Judgement for $15.99 :whoo:

I've almost pulled the trigger so many times to get this game, and would right now but :stop:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's announced today!
But I would expect this to be official by September.

Vanquish is $7.49
I could go on but I also want to point out while there is a publicized Bethesda showcase sale as well as others. There's no official Sega sale going on which is another dead giveaway to those who pay attention to these types of things. Let's get a golden axe remake :banderas:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
lmao if true, Persona series will be dead in Japan, way to kill their golden cash cow :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Him

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know I don't mind them buying Sega just so sony can have a competitor over there but we all know MS history with buying studios :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sega would be deader than dead if their games went exclusive to xbox. Its a pipe dream

they’re getting marketing deals cause sega know their games will sell best on playstation and nintendo consoles anyway.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft purchasing Sega doesn't mean the games need to go exclusive.

Infact most would probably be multiplat at least for the foreseeable future.

The big thing would be it would let Sega make more of the games Sega wanted to make without worrying about "sales" and of course the gamepass library would be dumb stuffed with Sega as a partner or 1st party.