I think it's time I burst your denotational little bubble about 4k

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Another dumbass thread
I disagree for this reason, y'all nikkaz here are weird. Y'all emotional, unreasonable know it alls. I've schooled you numerous times about 4k, and your egos go "fukk facts, I wanna be cool with the get along gang!!!"

So now here's a video that will prove to you that you're delusional (you as in everyone) and instead of a single person watching and talking about if they could see a difference, everyone would rather not and talk about me :manny:

One guy tried to explain that we couldn't tell because 4k upscales everything to 4k :laff:
The level of reaching to continue to live a lie is hilarious and it wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you, you motivate me to educate even more :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what I'm talking about? Tell me sir, what am I talking about? And if you watched the video, there was 720p in that bytch too. Nobody gives a fukk about your LG plug :yawn: and every 4k set I guess upscales to 4k flawlessly so that you couldn't tell it was 720p :dahell:

That can't be it, let's try again

You said 4ktv automatically upscales to 4k so basically if you were to try to watch something in less than 4k your TV will be like :stop: and it'll deploy it's own dlss solution :jbhmm:

that can't be it either...

Ok, everyone go get an LG so this nikka can be right. Cuz obviously if everyone has the LG then you get a new chip and that muthafukka upscales the fukk outta your shyt so you can't even tell my nikka. Tell Netflix they not getting that extra 5 bucks anymore because LG got our backs :gladbron:

If I recall correctly you said 4k was just for gaming :martin:anyways it's been fun

You're not suppose to watch 1080p on a 4k screen in the first place its resolution is 4k lmao, so why would anyone do that

if you want to compare 4k to 1080p to see the image difference

get a 1080p movie and put on a 1080p screen

put the 4k version of the same movie on a 4k screen, and put them next to each other and you will see the difference

dumb ass

watching 1080p on a 4k screen is still 4k lmao because everything on the screen is 4k despite the output that's the native resolution it can't change

CRT monitors don't have a native resolution so you can go from 1080p to 2k and it will adjust

like I said you don't have any clue

I said 4k is for gaming, because there was barely any 4k content out when I posted that, when on PC you can play any game in 4k from any system in genesis lmao

You don't understand technology, that's why you a console gamer

all the marketing has you confused, yall just getting 4k 60 and yall still dynamic rendering with the new consoles but yall talking about OLEDS lmao

VRR, yall barely getting 60fps what you using it for lmao, 120hz screen, yall can't even get 120hz in performance mode, and can't do in 4k so why do you have a 4k 120z screen

you can't even use it

People watch youtube videos that are compressed, and don't even know how the video was made and uploaded lmao

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're not suppose to watch 1080p on a 4k screen in the first place its resolution is 4k lmao, so why would anyone do that

if you want to compare 4k to 1080p to see the image difference

get a 1080p movie and put on a 1080p screen

put the 4k version of the same movie on a 4k screen, and put them next to each other and you will see the difference

dumb ass
I hear you, and since I'm the dumbass I guess proving you incorrect would make you a... fukkin moron? So let's get it, RIP MT :whew:
I'm just gonna assume you never did what you suggested I do. So let's check what places that did exactly what you saying...
Can 4K TVs make today's 'regular' HD programming look better?
In CNET's reviews of the better 4K TVs, we've found that 1080p Blu-ray upconverted to the 4K screens looks great, although not appreciably better than 1080p on a 1080p TV.

It's also worth noting just because content is in 4K resolution, that does not necessarily mean it's "good." I've seen some convincing demos where pristine upconverted 1080p content was shown on a 4K TV, side-by-side with the true 4K version of the same content on a second identical 4K TV. It was hard to tell the difference, even up close.

But that wasn't a real-world demo. In the real world, most content isn't pristine. In the real world, streaming 4K content from Netflix or Amazon can look worse than 1080p Blu-ray. CNET's hands-on comparisons of 4K streaming (and 4K from a Samsung UHD content pack and from Sony's 4K video player ) versus Blu-ray showed very little difference for the most part, and at times the Blu-ray looked better.
Moving right along you fukkin moron...
watching 1080p on a 4k screen is still 4k lmao because everything on the screen is 4k despite the output that's the native resolution it can't change
I get it that you enjoy marginally knowing about WTF you're talking about you fukkin moron but a 1080p image will still look 1080p on a 4ktv. You didn't know that but you learned that today. Unless you wanna continue being a fukkin moron that is :manny:
CRT monitors don't have a native resolution so you can go from 1080p to 2k and it will adjust

like I said you don't have any clue

I said 4k is for gaming, because there was barely any 4k content out when I posted that, when on PC you can play any game in 4k from any system in genesis lmao

You don't understand technology, that's why you a console gamer
Uh who was talking about crt here you fukkin moron? You said 4k was for gaming because of lack of content? UHDs existed at the time so :patrice: And I'm a console gamer because people that roll like the cool kids? PC gaming isn't something they get into. LeBron and the like will be on Xbox while you and Karl Anthony towns can get it in on I guess old Xbox games :troll:
all the marketing has you confused, yall just getting 4k 60 and yall still dynamic rendering with the new consoles but yall talking about OLEDS lmao

VRR, yall barely getting 60fps what you using it for lmao, 120hz screen, yall can't even get 120hz in performance mode, and can't do in 4k so why do you have a 4k 120z screen

you can't even use it
Plenty of games are native 4k/120 but let me smarten you up you fukking moron. When your beloved 3090 came out it's benchmarks was underperforming and threads was created calling you out. You had this beautiful explanation right, mentioned dlss and how it wouldn't even need to use all that power but it could later once blah blah blah happens. Xbox only 8 months with immature dev kits that still can't access all the features yet. But you got all this bullshyt to say like if it's not gonna get much better? For somebody who's supposed to be an expert on this stuff you sure do look like a fukkin disingenuous moron to me :hhh:
People watch youtube videos that are compressed, and don't even know how the video was made and uploaded lmao
This is a fukkin moronic way for smart dumb nikkaz to flex, like if what he just said was insider information :russ:

Last edited: