I Think I'm Falling For A Slut

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:to::to::to::sadcam::sadcam::sadbron:

:merchant:

What the fukk is wrong with me brehs? I'm actually right now in the process of falling in love with a girl who I KNOW is on some super slut shyt (or at least was)... on some trains by the college football team type shyt.

How the fukk can I stop my feelings? Is it true that you can't help how you feel about somebody?

:mindblown:

Oh, and yeah, I share that girl... with EVERYONE.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Stay the fukk away from her. For the love of gawd, you're setting yourself up for the biggest bullshyt of your life if you keep trying to pursue that. Women like that can be extremely charming at times, but you shouldn't let it get to you like that. Just remember that if you can have her, you can have others. Don't make a fool out of yourself like that.

Daps
Theres only one explanation why youre so attached..

shes a succubus.

tumblr_mb2glftiyE1r3nfc7o1_500.gif

You better stay away:merchant:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Sluts are a lot of fun.

Nothing wrong with falling in love with them. :yeshrug:

It's always kind of a turn on to know she might be out their cheating.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything you feed grows...including emotions. Its easy to develop feelings for a person if you spend enough time with them. Just by making this post you're letting me know that you KNOW you're fukking up. Think with your brain and not your feelings and you'll save yourself a lot of problems.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Talk to other girls...the more you realize you have options the less likely you are to fall for a girl. Fight those feelings because they make you act stupid...the best leverage wise you will be in as a man is when you don't have feelings for a girl and you don't care about the outcome its easier to do the right things to get them where you want because you aren't attached to them like that and you don't care if you lose them...but once your heart starts skipping a beat over a girl...its trouble you will write love letters that can come back to bite you leave cheesy voice messages talking about your feelings and you will act outside of your best interests to please her...thus removing all your masculinity and she knows she can make you do near anything

Don't fall for a girl until she earns it by showing she is willing to go a little out of her way for you and she truly truly cares about you being in her life in that capacity ...and even then don't act like a complete p*ssy either save those mushy moments for every now and then so they mean something

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i personally cannot wait for the follow up "my girl just broke my heart" thread