I think I would've tried to save Marilyn Monroe brehs

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Marilyn had great comic timing. If she wanted to reach her full potential she'd have to be less blonde. She made her bed. She didn't have to be a prickcushion for sleazy Jews, fat Italians and the Kennedy clan. But she chose that life.

I don't think she chose it. Hollywood The Mob and Politics were all tightly linked back then. Females depended on their sexual abilities to get top billing so she was fukking for roles. I mean yes she made those decisions but that was also her career so she inadvertently made those choices to advance herself professionally. In the end it proved to be too much and consumed her soul.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't think she chose it. Hollywood The Mob and Politics were all tightly linked back then. Females depended on their sexual abilities to get top billing so she was fukking for roles. I mean yes she made those decisions but that was also her career so she inadvertently made those choices to advance herself professionally. In the end it proved to be too much and consumed her soul.
She was battling depression too. Not a good look with that added into the mix.