I think I lost my job tonight..25000 posts on the coli here I come...

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
you insulated one of them cacs?

over here they can't get rid of me...I was called to the HR one time for telling a gay joke but they can't get rid of me because my skill set will take them at least months to fill the position
how do you insulate a cac :yeshrug:
is that some fakkit term :ohhh:
call him every name in the book and make sure you make him feel him personally responsible for slavery :russ:
:dead: at insulate

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
you insulated one of them cacs?

over here they can't get rid of me...I was called to the HR one time for telling a gay joke but they can't get rid of me because my skill set will take them at least months to fill the position

In the middle of summer :damn:
Thats fukked up!

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I noticed 1 of the bros who I work with was making comments in front new white guy that was out of character.During lunch I left and came back and he stopped me and asked me could I share some of my fried chicken with him.I was like nah breh I got a gyro :yeshrug:I didn't get he was trying to be funny until I sat down and he was giggling like a bytch.

About 2 hours before we closed I asked him to watch my machine while I went to the bathroom and he said no.He told me he was training and didn't have time to keep a eye on my machine so I could monkey around.At this point I pretty much knew he was trying to impress the white boy.I didn't even say anything back.

About 15 minutes before we clock out me and 2 other co workers are standing outside smoking a cig and he pops his head out and tells us to come back in the building before one of our family members jump the gate and robs us again.So one of co worker goes in and stands next to the clock.Im like fukk this nikka I ain't going no where he ain't my boss :manny:.

So when I walk in the building the nikka walks up on me in front of everyone and told me I was a nepotism hire and my time was up.:leostare: I told the nikka stop talking to me before I move on him.:ufdup:He told me to shut the fukk up and go back to the east side/south side whatever side ghetto I was from.:whew:

I walk up on breh :demonic:give him shove to let him know ain't shyt sweet.The white boy steps in :wtf: tells the nikka to relax before we both get fired.Next thing I know this nikka is in the hall yelling at me punching the walls and telling me im lucky.He took his harness off and kept going on and on clapping his hands together.Telling me I was lucky he needed his job or it would be critical for me. :heh: I let the nikka know I ain't for none and Ill bust on him and the white boy for giggling like hoes the whole day.

So I got suspended Friday and Saturday.But the thing is Saturday was inventory and it was only 3 hours so Ill be off Fri - thru Mon.A four day holiday weekend for letting a c00n know his place.:win:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I noticed 1 of the bros who I work with was making comments in front new white guy that was out of character.During lunch I left and came back and he stopped me and asked me could I share some of my fried chicken with him.I was like nah breh I got a gyro :yeshrug:I didn't get he was trying to be funny until I sat down and he was giggling like a bytch.

About 2 hours before we closed I asked him to watch my machine while I went to the bathroom and he said no.He told me he was training and didn't have time to keep a eye on my machine so I could monkey around.At this point I pretty much knew he was trying to impress the white boy.I didn't even say anything back.

About 15 minutes before we clock out me and 2 other co workers are standing outside smoking a cig and he pops his head out and tells us to come back in the building before one of our family members jump the gate and robs us again.So one of co worker goes in and stands next to the clock.Im like fukk this nikka I ain't going no where he ain't my boss :manny:.

So when I walk in the building the nikka walks up on me in front of everyone and told me I was a nepotism hire and my time was up.:leostare: I told the nikka stop talking to me before I move on him.:ufdup:He told me to shut the fukk up and go back to the east side/south side whatever side ghetto I was from.:whew:

I walk up on breh :demonic:give him shove to let him know ain't shyt sweet.The white boy steps in :wtf: tells the nikka to relax before we both get fired.Next thing I know this nikka is in the hall yelling at me punching the walls and telling me im lucky.He took his harness off and kept going on and on clapping his hands together.Telling me I was lucky he needed his job or it would be critical for me. :heh: I let the nikka know I ain't for none and Ill bust on him and the white boy for giggling like hoes the whole day.

So I got suspended Friday and Saturday.But the thing is Saturday was inventory and it was only 3 hours so Ill be off Fri - thru Mon.A four day holiday weekend for letting a c00n know his place.:win:
he exhibited behaviors of a man raised by a single mom, he can't identify his father in an empty room

concise

Veteran
Daps

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

This was a black dude doing all of this???

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You're better than me, breh, because after that, I would've went to HR and reported his ass for them smart ass racist remarks. Him and the new cat. :birdman:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
he exhibited behaviors of a man raised by a single mom, he can't identify his father in an empty room
File photo of his father
Uncle_Ruckus.png

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

sounds like some shyt an african would do :dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You let the a$$hole know you wasn't with the bullshyt and wasn't no sucka, he'll think twice before he gets at you sideways again. Bully's don't like to fight they like to bully, when you fight back they find another target.