I think i found the biggest bedwench on fb :snoop:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
The thing that kills me is that, this chick is playing around with people's life and identity. She giving out her numbers and address like it's nothing. like a fukking psychopath... There are things to be afraid of in this world but this chick is truly insane. I wouldnt shed a tear if a real monster came through her house...

:manny:

Remember that same story with that black chick who got beat up by that white dude and before that she was like whiteboyz is life... :mjlol: That bytch got what she deserves...

This bytch gonna learn the same way, the hard way... :ufdup:
She's already getting cussed and getting threats by a dude she met Thursday and let hit yesterday :whoa:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She's already getting cussed and getting threats by a dude she met Thursday and let hit yesterday :whoa:

It's not enough... what she doing is liable to get you killed or shot at... :stopitslime: i would prefer it if someone had the heart to send one past her ass for a wakeup call...

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
bytch is 20 breh :snoop: the full story goes she took a sexy redbone's pic at 14 catfished everyone at said redbone's school telling them to go die
catfished a dude and made homie off himself and said none of it was her fault, it was the online persona
Someone killed themself over her? HER?

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix