I think got Zika brehs.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:mjlol:
But, nah, for real. As a dude with no seeds as yet, this Zika shyt got me mad on edge 'cause I don't think I can handle one of those kids, man. :mjcry:
_88033327_hi031190877.jpg

Don't want my baby relegated to a lifetime full of fitted hats and sunglasses.:sadcam:

I appreciated that spoiler:whew:

:mjpls:

:damn: that poor kid

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn how you have chikungunya and zika? Have you had dengue and yellow fever yet?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I appreciated that spoiler:whew:

:mjpls:

:damn: that poor kid

It's shyt like that, that make you scared to roll the dice and bring a kid into the world yourself with so many odds thrown against it. When shyt couldn't get much worse, now you getting this shyt from fukking Mosquito bites. Before it's like all you had to do was not do drugs or bust a weak nut and hope your girl's oven was good. :snoop: As expensive as them shyts might be, I would never be able to sleep at night unless I heard from a doctor me and whichever girl I decide to make children with aren't prone to passing on any fukked up genes to our seeds despite being at risk for all sorts of shyt that can happen from conception to birth. Poor kid indeed.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
OP we have the same skin color I thought that was my arm for a sec.

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Alright brehs the rash is almost completely gone
hbPlJLC.jpg

Headache and fever stopped over the weekend and now the only pain I have is in my back. Still on that paid leave tho. :blessed: