I think "BERNER"is a perfect example of someone who PAID HIS WAY Into this GAME..it's NOT his music

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I used to like you're threads op now I see the truth. So many whites/blacks paid there way to the game yet you focus on this

trust me...i'm not trying to single him out...if anything in my opinion..HE IS DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY..

if you gonna pay off the right people and make connects with the right people...BERNER is good at it...linking up with TAYLOR GANG which is a good fit for his style and livelihood...makes sense :manny:

I ain't hating ....THE GAME IS TO BE SOLD..NOT TOLD...... and I applaud him..i have many artists I've managed and consult...matter of fact I've got a meeting tomorrow with an artist...and I will point out how this guy BERNER has the blueprint..which cats should follow.....im intrigued to see how it will pan out

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
trust me...i'm not trying to single him out...if anything in my opinion..HE IS DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY..

if you gonna pay off the right people and make connects with the right people...BERNER is good at it...linking up with TAYLOR GANG which is a good fit for his style and livelihood...makes sense :manny:

I ain't hating ....THE GAME IS TO BE SOLD..NOT TOLD...... and I applaud him..i have many artists I've managed and consult...matter of fact I've got a meeting tomorrow with an artist...and I will point out how this guy BERNER has the blueprint..which cats should follow.....im intrigued to see how it will pan out

I feel you
dude ruined so many Jacka verses on his wack songs/good beats too..:snoop:

dude from a square/honky/asian section of Frisco too,don't een got any jects in the neighborhood..:camby:
that dude is a cornball in real life, I do respect his grind though.
So is wiz

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Him and that Mally Mall guy are the 2 examples I think

Mally Mall is a radio host in Las Vegas and he's a producer. He's just nowhere near Khaled's level.

Berner is less an emcee, but he raps as a hustle. He's gotten the cosign from practically everyone in the Bay.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Hence why it's likely he paid Cam for the collab. Cam likely knows he's not making no money dropping his own shyt. Why not take a quick bag from a nikka to rap on his shyt
Yeah i guess thats true...but you gotta value your brand more than that homie fell off

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Highly doubt there is a large hardcore black fanbase for this guy. This thread is suspiciously hotter than it should be. This is a actually a great exposal thread now that I think about it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Mally Mall is a radio host in Las Vegas and he's a producer. He's just nowhere near Khaled's level.

Berner is less an emcee, but he raps as a hustle. He's gotten the cosign from practically everyone in the Bay.
Mall's a pimp. That's where his clout comes from. Ebro damn near blew his spot up in his interview

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude is nowhere near who he acts like in the raps....I mean, thats a cliche line at this point in the game, but watch his interviews and you know he's not that street. Yeah, he's been around though, I know some little "renegade" who was fukking with him, he tried to knock her on his team lol....I fukk with some of his music, but he's not nice, it's just that production and late 90's early 2000's influence in it.

Last edited:

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
He may not be the best rapper but he puts out quality projects. He grew on me cuz he sucked on ds1. He got an ear 4 beats n knows the right rappers to fukk wit. It is what it is:manny:

Last edited:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

shyt...let that nikka pay if he give killa heat like this:wow:

:ehh:
Didnt know anybody was fukking with this. I dont care about Berner but checked this out cause of Cam but have to admit i was surprised at how dope it was. Beat selection is A1 too