I think "BERNER"is a perfect example of someone who PAID HIS WAY Into this GAME..it's NOT his music

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

Gotta give it to bruh.

We started in the industry roughly the same time.

It was timing and hustle.

Went from being a budtender, to a buyer, giving the herb a name getting the plug from growers.

To being Wiz Khalifa weedman to the cover of Forbes.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I remember listening to his music around 2012/2013 and it was like real street underground, hustler only music.

He always talked in a way that I could tell he wasn't really a kingpin or whatever, but his music had some moments. And it's clear from the story he was never even a marijuana kingpin, in the way he told it on the records, but that's all expected.

Now he's in the major leagues of hundreds of millions and lawsuits.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I felt this way the first time I heard/saw Jay Worthy…till I realized Jay actually can rap a bit + got A1 beat selection. I genuinely rock with his music.

As for Berner…yes money goes a long way in making connections but it appears he actually manages to build genuine relationships with most artists he works with and seems like a chill dude. It’s doesn’t come across like a Drake situation where “I KNOW this nikka a lame but I need this hit/big look.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New album is decent. His beat selection is really good. Listen to the track with Curren$y on it for example

Also his rhymes aren’t bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt this way the first time I heard/saw Jay Worthy…till I realized Jay actually can rap a bit + got A1 beat selection. I genuinely rock with his music.

As for Berner…yes money goes a long way in making connections but it appears he actually manages to build genuine relationships with most artists he works with and seems like a chill dude. It’s doesn’t come across like a Drake situation where “I KNOW this nikka a lame but I need this hit/big look.”

Nah Man, Jay worthy got that simple flow/rhymes but he’s a throwback to old west coast gangsta sht. He’s a student of Mack 10 etc. there’s a place for him

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Is Berner truly a big dog in the cannabis game…like millions and millions of dollars a year in it?

I like to try different strains from his Cookies brand almost every time I go to a dispensary either way.

They’re never discounted/on-sale either at the dispensary btw. :unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Berner truly a big dog in the cannabis game…like millions and millions of dollars a year in it?

I like to try different strains from him Cookies brand almost every time I go to a dispensary either way.

They’re never discounted/on-sale either at the dispensary btw. :unimpressed:

I think he’s touching billionaire status