I swear father's day is the worst day to be on facebook

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:snoop:

"Happy Mothers Day #2 "

"so and so years ago I had son, the ONLY REAL man in my life...somebody is going to be a REAL MAN and step up to the plate"

A day to honor fathers and father figures is always being turned into a platform for scorn women who made poor mate choices.

Females who put their baby daddies on blast on social media only make themselves look foolish. They highlight their horrible decision making in choosing a man. :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think I already told ya'll my fathers day facebook story. Oh it got ugly alright. Real ugly

Edit: wait, that was on SOHH. No way i'm gonna go through that whole story again. I cant contribute much to this thread

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Damn.....this thread popped up already? :myspotnash:

Y'all coulda at least waited til Saturday :heh:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I knew this thread was coming but I thought nikkas was gonna at least wait till the weekend first. Would be classic but nobody ever has screenshots

Bc alot of these nikkas making that shyt up! I have never seen that shyt on my facebook. Not saying that it doesn't happen tho

This you what I came to say.

Dudes make sure to screenshot every incidence of ratchetness, they come across. But yet, we NEVER see proof of these statuses:lupe:

Daps
:snoop:

"Happy Mothers Day #2 "

"so and so years ago I had son, the ONLY REAL man in my life...somebody is going to be a REAL MAN and step up to the plate"

A day to honor fathers and father figures is always being turned into a platform for scorn women who made poor mate choices.

Men are the punching bag of society.

With everything else being so PC and off limits the new punching bag is men. No one bats an eye when you say how men are worthless pieces of shyt.

Replace men with any other term (Blacks, Gays, Christians, Women, Muslims) and you're gonna get called out for hatred.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Instagram will be as bad or worse. All the pictures with words on them and some famous quote

This girl I know did this on mothers day talkin bout, shout out to her brother for being a single dad and raising his kid on his own. I commented with "isn't that what fathers day is for ??"

First off, I hate these "commercial holidays" where society has been brain washed to buy more shyt. I'll have lunch/dinner with the parents but I'm not buying anything else on these days.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm tired of it. I'm ready to delete those ratchet hoes on site. Let the fathers out there and the people with their dads in their life have their day like they did last month with Mother's Day :stopitslime:

I remember how last year went down :snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for this shyt
popcorn_mj.gif

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Females who put their baby daddies on blast on social media only make themselves look foolish. They highlight their horrible decision making in choosing a man. :manny:

They should do a combo Father's Day/Bad Vagina Decision Day :obama: