I Swear Arkham Asylum Never Gets Old!

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The one after Where you have to be in the crazy house I forgot what it's called but that's the goat Batman game

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
about your spoiler: that was always in the game....there is a chance at 3 different ones...

Oh word? That's the 3rd time I've beaten it and it was the same person the 1st two times on ps3 and then it was different on the remastered. Didn't know it could be 3 different ones. Is it completely random or what? And who is the 3rd?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Origins was terrific; it's Arkham Knight you should avoid. The most fun of the series was gliding around in the Bat suit, and they turn around and give us the Batmobile? Who the hell asked for that?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh word? That's the 3rd time I've beaten it and it was the same person the 1st two times on ps3 and then it was different on the remastered. Didn't know it could be 3 different ones. Is it completely random or what? And who is the 3rd?

it's random....

croc

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Not that it's a big deal or anything, but they changed the ending of Asylum in the remastered version.

Instead of Scarecrow popping up and grabbing the box of Titan, they changed it to Bane

Like I said not a huge deal, but I was definitely :martin: when I saw it.

Get it. It's really fun.
I've actually gotten both Bane and Scarecrow on 2 different occasions, I think it's Random who you get though it makes better sense now for it to be Scarecrow.:manny:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the remastered version of this, normal difficulty. First time playing.

- That Poison Ivy fight is a decent size jump in difficulty compared to other bosses
- Croc boss fight was pretty disappointing, not really a boss fight to be honest
- Riddler puzzles not that difficult, got over 55% right now without really trying and just playing through the game

I'll try to platinum this game before I start Arkham City, hopefully City is as good/better than Asylum.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Origins was terrific; it's Arkham Knight you should avoid. The most fun of the series was gliding around in the Bat suit, and they turn around and give us the Batmobile? Who the hell asked for that?
Disagree completely. Arkham Knight is a must play. The Batmobile was weak. Everything else was at it's apex.

There are no bad Arkham games. Period.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Just finished the remastered version of this, normal difficulty. First time playing.

- That Poison Ivy fight is a decent size jump in difficulty compared to other bosses
- Croc boss fight was pretty disappointing, not really a boss fight to be honest
- Riddler puzzles not that difficult, got over 55% right now without really trying and just playing through the game

I'll try to platinum this game before I start Arkham City, hopefully City is as good/better than Asylum.
City steps up its boss fights, but Origins definitely has the best boss battles of the series. The Deathstroke fight :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Never played Origins because i was waiting for the remaster on the PS4 like all the others :stopitslime:

Might just cop it for the PS3 and be done with it smh

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Never played Origins because i was waiting for the remaster on the PS4 like all the others :stopitslime:

Might just cop it for the PS3 and be done with it smh
If you know someone with an xbox one you can play it there.