I Swear Arkham Asylum Never Gets Old!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm extra late on this one.. I knew it was good, have a physical copy since forever but just never got around to playing it until two weeks ago... long story short.. This sh*t is fire:damn:

Its like you're actually Batman:lupe: Just copped Arkham City off the strength of this game. Heard it takes Bats to another level. People rarely speak about these games when bringing up the greats

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's good but it does get old. I didn't feel compelled to play any of them more than once when they came out. Years later i suppose I would play the remasters but even then I could only see myself playing them each one more time.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'm currently playing Return to Arkham, still on Asylum although City is my personal favorite

Daps
Reppin
UK
I've played each Arkham and City at least 5 times each, not including the New Release.

Origins maybe 4 times.

Knight, twice.

:blessed:

You ain't the batman:francis::mjgrin:

No lie though arkham city was the closest I'll ever get to feeling like the bat, unless maybe I fukk with some vr, that game sucked me in man it was atmospheric af. can see why people say asylum is better but AC was a ride n a half

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not that it's a big deal or anything, but they changed the ending of Asylum in the remastered version.

Instead of Scarecrow popping up and grabbing the box of Titan, they changed it to Bane

Like I said not a huge deal, but I was definitely :martin: when I saw it.

Anybody played arkham origins:patrice:
Been thinking to cop it but not sure:patrice:

Get it. It's really fun.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody played arkham origins:patrice:
Been thinking to cop it but not sure:patrice:

if you played any of the other games and liked it, cop it......game play wise it's the same with some new things...but origins has the best story out of all the games easily...the deathstroke fight is fukking great...and the game mode 100 to 1, oh my damn.....so much fukking fun...

also, another thing that's cool about origins: since it's supposed to be you beginning to be batman, the fighting feels like it...by that i mean, you start off with the countering and combos a lil off, like you're 'new' to it, but by the end of the game, you get that feel of getting a hang of it....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that it's a big deal or anything, but they changed the ending of Asylum in the remastered version.

Instead of Scarecrow popping up and grabbing the box of Titan, they changed it to Bane

Like I said not a huge deal, but I was definitely :martin: when I saw it.

Get it. It's really fun.

about your spoiler: that was always in the game....there is a chance at 3 different ones...