I suck dikk. I just blew...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I thought this posting style was dead. I guess when you're lonely and cant get attention being you, you turn to the devil and wrap yourself in his blankets of filth because you know walking through the square smelling of feces with flies buzzing around you will make people stare with disgust.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

This type of trolling can be funny if done right. OP you aint funny.

First page got zero laughs.

Check my threads....buzz regardless :wow:

Niccas best shyt cant fukk with my worse shyt :banderas:

sorta creative i guess... but demonic tho.

wow...not everything posted on here is supposed to be funny. you guys are silly geese. like i already said that @Gator Reloaded was funny and stuff and i still get a little diss anyway. :what: posting styles? trolling? i just wanted to make a thread talking about how i get a little reckless sometimes and instead of holding it inside, i wanted to come out.

like...it's not even possible for me to make a gay trolling thread. lolol. i would just be talking about stuff that has actually happened to me. i guess the poop aspect of it is sorta funny... most of it is just normal stuff tho but there don't seem to be a lot of out gay/bi guys on here so what's the point of me making those threads anymore...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
wow...not everything posted on here is supposed to be funny. you guys are silly geese. like i already said that @Gator Reloaded was funny and stuff and i still get a little diss anyway. :what: posting styles? trolling? i just wanted to make a thread talking about how i get a little reckless sometimes and instead of holding it inside, i wanted to come out.

like...it's not even possible for me to make a gay trolling thread. lolol. i would just be talking about stuff that has actually happened to me. i guess the poop aspect of it is sorta funny... most of it is just normal stuff tho but there don't seem to be a lot of out gay/bi guys on here so what's the point of me making those threads anymore...
You're establishing you're demonic brand. I get it, friend.