Pawgs with dragons
0eq9.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i put sticky bombs on nikkas cars while they hit licks and shyt. then blow them up after they think they've gotten away.

Have you been kicked to the bad sport server yet? Ive read that on that server its people rolling around in tanks and attack helicopters just destroying everyone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you been kicked to the bad sport server yet? Ive read that on that server its people rolling around in tanks and attack helicopters just destroying everyone.
yeah :wtb: they dunce capped me.

0_0.jpg

shyt is like a lawless prison island. hackers, glitchers, jets, tanks and expensive whips. they call this shyt so call punishing people but it just teaches players how to become better criminals :demonic:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
would you want someone to continually blow up the car you spent money on? :usure:
What is this, GTA: Malibu's Most Wanted :what:
yeah :wtb: they dunce capped me.

0_0.jpg

shyt is like a lawless prison island. hackers, glitchers, jets, tanks and expensive whips. they call this shyt so call punishing people but it just teaches players how to become better criminals :demonic:
:patrice: I bet you those hackers could just bypass sony security like they been doing since last october or just use another free name and keep the mayhem going :patrice:

But hey, its free!!!

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is this, GTA: Malibu's Most Wanted :what:

:patrice: I bet you those hackers could just bypass sony security like they been doing since last october or just use another free name and keep the mayhem going :patrice:

But hey, its free!!!

mag-article-large.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
So I've been losing money everytime I blow up someone's personally vehicle? That's kinda lame. That explains why I jump from balling to poverty constantly