I spent all my money at Diamonds of Atlanta

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
1) You are a female

2) You enjoy going to the strip club

3) You are in Atlanta

I'm surprised there aren't dudes out there lining up to hang out with you. Matter of fact, I might take trip out there myself :patrice:

if anyone wants advice on how to spit terrible game, take it from this guy, jesus christ.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

Simpin over the coli... u know that nikka done PMed her already n went to expedia.com

"oh gurl im damn sho surprised that guys aren't lined up around the block just to take you out on a date,gurl let me list the reasons i think you're attractive, one of them being 'you're female.' as you can see i have some pretty high standards for a lonely stranger on the internet, now im gonna offer to come meet even tho you dont want that at all." -blackzeus

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
if anyone wants advice on how to spit terrible game, take it from this guy, jesus christ.

Simpin over the coli... u know that nikka done PMed her already n went to expedia.com

"oh gurl im damn sho surprised that guys aren't lined up around the block just to take you out on a date,gurl let me list the reasons i think you're attractive, one of the being 'you're female.' as you can see i have some pretty high standards for a lonely stranger on the internet, now im gonna offer to come meet even tho you dont want that at all." -blackzeus

You nikkaz is comedy :pachaha: :russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif
antonio_zps0ab5bf38.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Last night. This is why i dont like to go to the club without straight men(they normally give me the cash). It was worth it though. Im really considering dancing at the skrip club now :youngsabo:

jk i cant dance :damn:

Onyx & DOA on Sat night :noah:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps