"I spent a week with Black Republicans"

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah, cause small business owners never get invited or mingle among local politicians :mjlol: once again peanut butter & jelly draws shows she knows nothing how us folk who work with our hands get down actually operate and that she's just someone's wife.

:mjlol:to a whole sissy at that

Nope, and stfu. You and all your cohort run around this board making lists and tagging people who ask the questions that need to be asked and now you trynna cop pleas bc you, small business owner, had questions that needed to be asked.

Foh, bytch. I legit hate nikkas like you. Selfish pieces of shyt. This is why bp in the state we in rn, bc business owners only worry about themselves. :pacspit:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nope, and stfu. You and all your cohort run around this board making lists and tagging people who ask the questions that need to be asked and now you trynna cop pleas bc you, small business owner, had questions that needed to be asked.

Foh, bytch. I legit hate nikkas like you. Selfish pieces of shyt. This is why bp in the state we in rn, bc business owners only worry about themselves. :pacspit:

:umad:Deal with it bytch, now go wash your ass and fukk ADOS.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if you're black and don't support open borders? What about the brehs who work in construction, should they have to compete with illegals who can undercut wages?
That's fighting the wrong battle then. By supporting Republicans you are further supporting employers doing things that undercut their employees for the sake of profits

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What if you're black and don't support open borders? What about the brehs who work in construction, should they have to compete with illegals who can undercut wages?

Nobody but weirdo lefties who don't make up even 5% of the population support open borders.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good interviewer. He had the equivalent of the bully pulpit so it was equal parts confrontational but also informative on the side when he does his 1-on-1 w/ the camera

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Black Republicans that actually hold seats in Congress have a bit of the grifter gene and I felt a little validated that the breh in the video focused on that at the mid way point.

What they sell to their constituents could never work in a black district (unless of course that district was full of the type out knuckleheads you uniquely find in TLR).

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Does he have a Democratic one too?
Failing schools, trans and hormone blockers, etc… when asked how will the party help blk folks, they talk about raising the minimum wage (which still hasn’t been done in like 20 years if I’m not mistaken) Who can live on minimum wage anywhere in this world? No convos about trades and job opportunities for something livable.

I’m independent but I think these convos need to be more balanced

@#BOTHSIDES :sas1: :sas2:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Does he have a Democratic one too?
Failing schools, trans and hormone blockers, etc… when asked how will the party help blk folks, they talk about raising the minimum wage (which still hasn’t been done in like 20 years if I’m not mistaken) Who can live on minimum wage anywhere in this world? No convos about trades and job opportunities for something livable.

I’m independent but I think these convos need to be more balanced

@#BOTHSIDES :sas1: :sas2:
I don't know. You can check his page, I suppose.
:yeshrug: