I snatched French Montana's Jacket

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's the story behind this? You took it of his back or you creeped while he was turned around, snatched it off a hanger and took off?

illadope

きんが
Daps
fukk u doin backstage like a groupie nikka talkin like you about to top drake off nikka FOH.

fukk outta here ya mark ass ho. I be backstage everywhere I go. Its called networkin. I dont care bout Drake at all but how could someone not notice that shyt. Go ahead and go call someone I dont give a fukk you being a ho more than anyone. Be a regular man and laugh instead of cryin like some ho

illadope

きんが
Daps
What's the story behind this? You took it of his back or you creeped while he was turned around, snatched it off a hanger and took off?

Man it was like a huge party backstage at the Drake concert out in Dallas. My guy works doin promo shyt so we just went just cuz. But it was more live in the back than it was at the concert. We were just goin around lookin through everything & my mans saw the jacket and was like yo take that I want it. I toss it to him and then some security was like what you doin back here :beli: then he walkied some shyt and we got chased out basically. Security tried hemmin my mans up but this damn jacket was so damn sweaty he couldnt get a hold. We ran like a mile back to the rental laughing our asses off.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Man that photoshoot was brutal, my eyes were watering because of the smell :dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Man that photoshoot was brutal, my eyes were watering because of the smell :dead:

You're gonna have the illarash if you don't take that jacket off breh. When's the worldstar video dropping letting the world know you ran French for his jacket tho?

illadope

きんが
Daps
You're gonna have the illarash if you don't take that jacket off breh. When's the worldstar video dropping letting the world know you ran French for his jacket tho?

I dont support worldstar hiphop. I might make a video with me wearing it playing with my swords I got downtown or something. Its in the wash right now