I Smashed This Chick Last Night Raw Without Knowing She Was Homeboy Girl... :snoop:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Knew this shyt was :duck: before I even came in here. Story don't even make sense. fakkit OP and fukkin bytches in the same sentence :heh: foh

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
U doing good breh breh...don't talk about it, be about it...drop them noodz.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
What are you talking about :mindblown:??

This thread just reads like the type of thread that gets exposed. I read your initial post and felt homeboy with the Jay-z smilies was gonna chime in any minute. Only you seem to be way to willing to post things like pics and give up other info which someone with more patience than me could use to say, reverse image search the photos and find out they belong to a model or something. :yeshrug:

Now your willfulness to post info would normally mean you are being honest most likely, except for the fact you don't really seem to acknowledge the girl you "smashed' is known to have std's, at least in the past anyway. That seems like it would be anyone else's number one issue with what happened. I think you're purposely not talking it about so other posters will ask about it so your thread will do numbers.

No offense but by your posting habits you definitely seem capable of making the whole thing up. :yeshrug:

It's not out of the question that you're being honest though.:yeshrug:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This thread just reads like the type of thread that gets exposed. I read your initial post and felt homeboy with the Jay-z smilies was gonna chime in any minute. Only you seem to be way to willing to post things like pics and give up other info which someone with more patience than me could use to say, reverse image search the photos and find out they belong to a model or something. :yeshrug:

Now your willfulness to post info would normally mean you are being honest most likely, except for the fact you don't really seem to acknowledge the girl you "smashed' is known to have std's, at least in the past anyway. That seems like it would be anyone else's number one issue with what happened. I think you're purposely not talking it about so other posters will ask about it so your thread will do numbers.

No offense but by your posting habits you definitely seem capable of making the whole thing up. :yeshrug:

It's not out of the question that you're being honest though.:yeshrug:

Do you have any advice i could use?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I met her at my homeboy party last week he threw for his birthday. I was browsing his Facebook looking at his pics, and there he was posing with the chick i smashed. They just started going out last month and i'm thinking about telling him before she finds out that we know each other and try to switch up the story and make him turn against me. Dude, he has strong feelings for that girl even tho she gave him an STD (that she say's she caught from her ex). Her p*ssy was tight and warm, 3rd time i EVER smashed a girl without a condom.

Out of nowhere I'm feeling fukked up right now, in pain and hurting physically. I think i got food poisoning or i'm just nervous of him finding out or me telling him cause that's my homie. I'm thinking about letting him know what happened when i get back from the hospital.

I need advice on what to do :snoop:

nikka take yo ass to the dr and get some penicillin

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Poorly executed fake story...move along folks...you don't acknowledge concern over her giving your homeboy an std and then out of no where you say your in the hospital with food poisoning...

Lack of details is a sign of a lie and the obvious playing stupid you want other people to connect the dots of your "ironic" part of the story

More than likely you went to a party and saw how hot your friends girl was made up an imaginary scenario wrote it on here and then jacked off and cried at how pathetic your life is