71BksA9ziFL.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A fat chick metooed me off that 4 Loko.

I didn't know what the shyt was and she was adding straight vodka to it.

Blacked out and came to on top of her with my
dikc in her. I dismounted and walked her out.. then I got in the shower, leaning against the wall ready to cry. I washed and washed but couldn't get clean.

Edit: this is absolutely true including me feeling upset by it. But when I tell it and when I write it here I mean it to be funny. And it looks like that's translating. I took my L and I can laugh about it. Cause I knew she was thirsty and I knew it was me and her and we were drinking. So if anything, I needed to do better.

I was just thinking that if this was reversed ..

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I forgot where I saw it, but someone was saying you might as well just do cocaine at that point, lol

But yea, 4 loko was crazy in the early 2010s. Always had to split the can. Thank God I made it through those nights, lol. half a can wasn't bad actually. My only shamefully ratchet night came from drinking cheap margaritas and tequila. I dont touch tequila under any circumstances.

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I have a high tolerance for liquor, spiked or not and that shyt had me out of my body. I remember thats what the dirty nikkas used to give the hoes.
I also have a high tolerance, but I only drink 4lokos when I'm on uppers. Prolly the completely wrong thing to do, but it makes for a action packed night

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I also have a high tolerance, but I only drink 4lokos when I'm on uppers. Prolly the completely wrong thing to do, but it makes for a action packed night

I got 2 sugar free redubulls on ice RN.....been throwing shyt back since I clocked out :blessed:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
4 loko is not 4 loko, if this was 2011 id say you wilin

I wasn't a big drinker back in college. My roommates would pay for all of my drinks if I'd drink. One night I lost a bet and had to drink with them. I had no idea what 3 lokos were. Keep in mine, I drink and eat naturally faster than anyone I've ever met. It was 6:00 and we were going to a basketball game at 8:30. I had four 4 lokos by 8:00.

Needless to say I was more gone than I've ever been. :dead: .