Deuce Dime, TX
12bb73dc-9d49-40bb-811f-0debef67a0ce_text.gif

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
4 loko is not 4 loko, if this was 2011 id say you wilin
I think a lot of people still have that classic understanding of 4lokos Kuz when I tell people I had a couple few of them in one day they be asking how I got up and was able to function the next day.

Most of em told me the last time they drank one, they either woke up in the hospital or in jail

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of people still have that classic understanding of 4lokos Kuz when I tell people I had a couple few of them in one day they be asking how I got up and was able to function the next day.

Most of em told me the last time they drank one, they either woke up in the hospital or in jail

It Was called black out in a can

:mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
A 1 L bottle
:mjlit: I already smoked weed
Friday nikkas!
The OG formula of 4 Loko was a deadly combo of caffeine and sweet malt liquor :wow:

Went to a house party that these cacs had one time and they were mixing cases of 4 Loko and Grey Goose into huge vats. They called it Crazy Bird. I promptly left the party. Somebody was going to die that night and I wanted to be long gone

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

I have a high tolerance for liquor, spiked or not and that shyt had me out of my body. I remember thats what the dirty nikkas used to give the hoes.