I seriously can't believe the 2nd Spiderman reboot failed

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
More like Spidersimp, the 2nd movie was unbearable :dead:
It was so bad.

That damn trolley station part made no sense

Electro wasn't a dope villain because he wasn't a threat he killed like 2 people :heh:

And he was locked up the entire movie

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It was their first reboot, second Spider-Man series. But enough semantics.

This forum is hilarious to me.

-Hates transformer and michael bay movies.

-Likes Tobey Mcguire spiderman series.

shyt is pretty much the complete opposite of anything ive heard in real life :russ:

:why:

Outside of maybe the third Spider-Man movie (which is still better than each Transformers movie outside of maybe the first) Raimi's Spider-Man movies shyt all over the Transformers movies.

It's not even close too, the first two Spidey movies are so goddamn good there still ain't many comic book movies touching them to this day.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This forum is hilarious to me.

-Hates transformer and michael bay movies.

-Likes Tobey Mcguire spiderman series.

shyt is pretty much the complete opposite of anything ive heard in real life :russ:
only thing descent about transformer movies are the visual effects and nostalgia stemming from the cartoons. Everything else about it sucks :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Garfield was a waaaaay better Spidey than Tobey. Its everything else about the new series that was shyt.

word, emma and garfield were fire. Everything else was tridash.

They killed green goblin before he was even norman osbourn. How does this shyt get greenlit?

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
It was a decent series that didn't need a reboot. Marvel should've kept Andrew Garfield as Peter.

i like andrew garfield as spiderman but people always act like there cant be a better choice for roles when they are recast. its not hard to find a white pretty boy teen who looks like peter parker in hollywood, trust me. in fact neither tobey or andrew look shyt like PP honestly its more so the charisma that gets them over