i saw that movie "dope" last night; bruhs, why y'all ain't tell me bout chanel iman?!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
how was the movie?

shyt look wack

Movie was weak to me; I grew up in Inglewood, in the same area in the bottoms or the og's we call it Inglewatts. I thought the movie was going to be on some other shyt; the ending was kinda booboo.

The only part I really laughed out loud at was when some 60's went into the burger joint and started shooting and I like seeing Chanel naked. Her being naked saved the movie. All the catz I know that seen it and are from Inglewood did not like it.

I laughed at some shyt like when some bloods (crenshaw mafia) were shooting a video in the alley; but the shyt was more like a laugh like this shyt is stupid.

I had high expectations because it's about my city and area and left feeling I waisted my time and money.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Movie was weak to me; I grew up in Inglewood, in the same area in the bottoms or the og's we call it Inglewatts. I thought the movie was going to be on some other shyt; the ending was kinda booboo.

The only part I really laughed out loud at was when some 60's went into the burger joint and started shooting and I like seeing Chanel naked. Her being naked saved the movie. All the catz I know that seen it and are from Inglewood did not like it.

I laughed at some shyt like when some bloods (crenshaw mafia) were shooting a video in the alley; but the shyt was more like a laugh like this shyt is stupid.

I had high expectations because it's about my city and area and left feeling I waisted my time and money.

yeah, the movie was a bit all over the place but chanel's naked scenes :banderas:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

dope2.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How could they have made it better?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don't promote unsafe sex but I'm hitting that raw; that zoe kravitz chick was looking weak as fukk. bytch was looking like a strung out hippy chick; had dark spots under her eyes and shyt.
That's how I love Em though :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't promote unsafe sex but I'm hitting that raw; that zoe kravitz chick was looking weak as fukk. bytch was looking like a strung out hippy chick; had dark spots under her eyes and shyt.

bruh, she could give birth to my seeds :mjcry:

as for zoe, she lookin' like a strung out version of lisa bonet.:scusthov: she don't hold a candle to chanel iman :wow:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
How could they have made it better?

Truthfully the shyt that was stupid was that they had the main characters getting picked on by the bloods. That shyt never happened when I went to highschool in Inglewood; everybody had their own lane. Also a lot of the so called nerds or outkast or whatever you want to call them I went to highschool had older brothers that were OG bloods lol. That went to prision and everything lol.

Everybody had their own lane and people respected that. If you banged you banged, you played ball, nerd, dressed different; it did not matter.

I thought the movie was about some nerds that made it out of Inglewood without being tempted to gangbang; on some positive shyt. Plus the movie was all over the place; you have to pay attention to the shyt or you will get a lil lost.