• #SOGGang still #2 and there's still nothing you can do :umad:

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:merchant:

Please no.....
I know b hop can do it....I think he could even hurt kovalev if he times him right. what worries me is that there's no way b hop can win if he fights cautious. he's gonna have to actually get in there and make kovalev respect him...which puts him directly in the line of fire. i'ma have to do all my snack eating before hand, cause no way i'ma be able to eat while the fight is on.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Bhop not losing to no whiteboy :mjpls:

Without a controversial decision of course :mjpls:

Edit: Who voted for hopkins by ko :mjlol:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
hours away
scared.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know what to think of this fight :patrice:

I was thinking the old man takes it again but then I'm going over Hopkins' past few fights, he looked absolutely horrendous against Dawson and the 3 guys he beat since then are not very good. Cloud, Murat and Beibut were all guys that Campillo boxed the shyt out of quite easily outside of a bad first round against Cloud. Campillo got robbed 3 times against them though so their records don't show it. What I'm saying is I don't think those guys are really top talents at all. Cloud looked like a sparring partner against Adonis and got completely destroyed against Beterbiev. Murat and Beibut ain't shyt either. The only thing stopping me from going all in on Kovalev is the Agnew fight. He kinda struggled there but at the same time it looked like Agnew was totally intent on surviving rather than winning.

fukk it, Kovalev by stoppage