Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:salute: A woman that can respect the fight game is a major win
Woman and sports dont mix for me, especially boxing, when a fights is on I'm tuned in , I'm not trying to be around anyone, I aint tryna hear no bullshyt, answer no questions, and damn sure aint trying to hear why u aint paying me attention...........Fukking HBO man:beli:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Roy saying what we were talking about a while back in the boxing thread about this struggle era :heh:

Jones said the same thing in another video a few weeks back. Said Krusher can dictate the fighter early but the longer it will favor Hopkins can take him into the deep water. I see what you doing right there quoting the GOAT when its convenient for Hopkins.
:jawalrus:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Also where would this fight leave Adonis Stevenson re: either of these dudes?

He'd still be the champion of the division, but just still lacking the buzz he never had all year. If he doesn't fight the winner next year he'd be looked at as a clown nikka though.

Pascal and the winner of tonight's fight should definitely be in his future sights.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Woman and sports dont mix for me, especially boxing, when a fights is on I'm tuned in , I'm not trying to be around anyone, I aint tryna hear no bullshyt, answer no questions, and damn sure aint trying to hear why u aint paying me attention...........Fukking HBO man:beli:
ur girl fat or nah

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My xbmc stream is running so smooth :noah:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I feel you on that homie, I gotta 6 pack and a 40. And Im under 150 pounds, somewhat of a lightweight :huhldup:
I gotta a 40 of king cobra, a ice house edge, and some wine....Thanks goodness I took a timeout on the tree for this week, I woulda been done already........

I shouldnt have to pace myself because HBO want to start events at 11:00 and shyt though