I respect a poster in the RED alot more.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Ol "I suck and everybody hates me, so I'll just own it" ass nikkas :heh:

word..

the same way these nikkas say green bars are meaningless cuz of the simps and rep threads....

red bars are meaningless because of the nerdy whiteboys and lonely virgin nikkas that come on here to troll and beg for everyone to neg them so they can feel cool and different

but green can turn nikkas red, nikkas in the red aint doin shyt except beggin for green :smugdraper:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
word..

the same way these nikkas say green bars are meaningless cuz of the simps and rep threads....

red bars are meaningless because of the nerdy whiteboys and lonely virgin nikkas that come on here to troll and beg for everyone to neg them so they can feel cool and different

but green can turn nikkas red, nikkas in the red aint doin shyt except beggin for green :smugdraper:

True story...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Seems I'm now red as well, how the fuc--who the fukk? Aww to hell with it, probably was something I said in TSC

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Reps don't even matter on here cause it's nothin' but people circle jerkin' each other and kissin' ass for green dots. The reliability of someone's rep counter has really been diluted.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always had my rep off cause it's a stupid popularity contest. I always try my best to not make friends with any of you anyway so it never matters to me.

:rudy: sounds like u take it more serious than anyone who has their rep on. i never thot of it in such depth :laff:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:rudy: sounds like u take it more serious than anyone who has their rep on. i never thot of it in such depth :laff:
Sure buddy. I take green dots seriously, but you're going around with a microscope checking who has their reps on or off. :jawalrus:

I said reps where stupid back on SOHH even when I had them on and people were more free with them. :hula: