I remember when them Houston n****z almost got me killed in 2005

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I swang one mo time and it was a car beside me. I didnt hit them, but they hit the curb tryna avoid me.

I pull off fast as hell and they chase me. I get stopped by a red light and the car caught me.

"Get out muthafukka! What the fukk is yo problem?!"

I reply "I was swinging."
:laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I seen videos of nikkaz swangin in traffic and was like "when i get my car cleaned and waxed, I'ma swang on these fools":banderas:

Every day after work, i'd go to the park and practice swangin.

A couple weeks later, I felt I was ready to take this shyt to the streets:blessed:

It's a Saturday evening in the summer in Decatur, Illinois. Traffic is somewhat heavy in this lil ass city. Im at the light and it turns green. I pull off and start swangin. All i hear is horns from cars all around me. I get on my H-town shyt and chuck up the dueces:jawalrus:

I swang one mo time and it was a car beside me. I didnt hit them, but they hit the curb tryna avoid me.

I pull off fast as hell and they chase me. I get stopped by a red light and the car caught me.

"Get out muthafukka! What the fukk is yo problem?!"

I reply "I was swinging.":dame: nikka had me so scared, i was speakin proper.

Luckily, my cousin was there and diffused the shyt.

I still see nikkaz swangin here today, in raggedy as cars:mjlol:

I'm 37. I cant be on that shyt now.
If you had known Brazilian jiu-jitsu they would have pulled up and said oh you swingin huh? :ohhh::mjlit: you swingin?:mjgrin::jawalrus::gladbron:

:pachaha: u