Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
13278458132077397283.jpg
C6fej3-WgAAvPo9.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I've fukked several of these cosplay thots (NYCC) knowing their personalities, I can't imagine how anyone could actually live with these broads. Everything they do is for attention, I mean everything, after having sex with one of them she literally put on a pink wig and said "Let me grab my phone, after sex selfie's get the most hits".....

:hhh:

I honestly need to stop putting my dikk in crazy, but nerd ass, is the easiest ass to get if you know how to speak the language, and lift, in my case.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've fukked several of these cosplay thots (NYCC) knowing their personalities, I can't imagine how anyone could actually live with these broads. Everything they do is for attention, I mean everything, after having sex with one of them she literally put on a pink wig and said "Let me grab my phone, after sex selfie's get the most hits".....

:hhh:

I honestly need to stop putting my dikk in crazy, but nerd ass, is the easiest ass to get if you know how to speak the language, and lift, in my case.

From what I see over here, It seems like that is the case except around here they try to start some drama just to get people to talk about them , compensating for the lack of attention they get outside of cosplaying.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Cosplay chicks tend to be below average or not that good underneath the contacts, fake hair makeup ect :dame:

I mean sure you got some like This

psylocke2_1000_667.jpg

But others are something like...

ftqB4rH.jpg

Just Sayin :sas2:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
They were out in full force yesterday at the brooklyn botanical garden on saturday. Sakuri matsura or however that shyt is spelled