I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

Daps
17157622_587287628127780_8356701321810656348_o.jpg

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
A thread full of bad half naked women are you're complaining about them not knowing who Han Solo is :dahell:?

Y'all nikka nerds really are the worst :scust:
:gucci: Its the principle of the matter. pictures is just static images. some dudes want to get to know them and shyt, see where they head is at.
A bytch who do the cosplay shyt but aint into it is pretty much a gold digger who goes in for the quickie and leaves. They just want the money and they finna do whatever they can to part you from your cash.

A chick who does enjoy cosplay and understands what shes supposed to represent is honestly a better choice in the end. because she doin what she love so she put that extra effort into it. honestly, thats more attractive to me than some 10 cent hoe who wanna play dress up cus the pay is good :comeon:

plenty of bad bytches in the sea, Its the dedication that should count in the end. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:gucci: Its the principle of the matter. pictures is just static images. some dudes want to get to know them and shyt, see where they head is at.
A bytch who do the cosplay shyt but aint into it is pretty much a gold digger who goes in for the quickie and leaves. They just want the money and they finna do whatever they can to part you from your cash.

A chick who does enjoy cosplay and understands what shes supposed to represent is honestly a better choice in the end. because she doin what she love so she put that extra effort into it. honestly, thats more attractive to me than some 10 cent hoe who wanna play dress up cus the pay is good :comeon:

plenty of bad bytches in the sea, Its the dedication that should count in the end. :manny:

Just admit you're a sodomite breh :scust: