《《》》
Daps
13769480_2082107445346866_7897318686268171981_n.jpg
:damn::ohlawd::ohlawd:
:ohlawd::damn::damn:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The thirsty dudes keep her somewhat afloat, trust me, if she wasn't getting any, she would do nudes, but dudes are keeping these nerdy thots up there. I never understood the point of literally cock teasing yourself broke. I take page from Hefner on this one, if I'm investing, you better be DTF, if not, you can go post more IG thirst traps.
The game been fukked for a long time because of these types of fakkits...

Paying a bytch to post pics of herself in underwear is just...:snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The game been fukked for a long time because of these types of fakkits...

Paying a bytch to post pics of herself in underwear is just...:snoop:
Thats the nerd scene. Full of desperate men.

If a lady is really bad minded she could become rich off of them easily.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thats the nerd scene. Full of desperate men.

If a lady is really bad minded she could become rich off of them easily.
Nah fam its not just the nerds...

I legit feel like the Y chromosome is going extinct...Men don't know how to act like men anymore...We always had simps, like the dumb nikka that gets played at the bar every night into buying bytches drinks but this simp shyt in 2016 is extreme...
You got club owners paying these instathots to just show up because they know all their cornball simps will try to be there...:dahell:

Dudes paying thots for used panties (hilarious thread in JBO about this)...:dahell:

The only thing you should ever be paying a thot for is head or p*ssy...

If she ain't giving it up tell that bytch to...:camby:

Too many fine bytches out there willing to give it up to be wasting your time and money on some instathot... but thirsty lames with no game stay showering hoes with money while they getting smutted out by some other nikka...:heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I legit feel like the Y chromosome is going extinct...Men don't know how to act like men anymore...We always had simps, like the dumb nikka that gets played at the bar every night into buying bytches drinks but this simp shyt in 2016 is extreme...
You got club owners paying these instathots to just show up because they know all their cornball simps will try to be there...:dahell:

Dudes paying thots for used panties (hilarious thread in JBO about this)...:dahell:

but thirsty lames with no game stay showering hoes with money while they getting smutted out by some other nikka...:heh:
Damn, those chicks and dudes they are spending their money on could never go broke. :dead:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Too many fine bytches out there willing to give it up to be wasting your time and money on some instathot... but thirsty lames with no game stay showering hoes with money while they getting smutted out by some other nikka...:heh:
Bruh these females got too many hustles

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

FACTS

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Its the upbringing, vapid men/sheep who were never told and or taught, that you can have whatever you want, if you know how to work a system. Dudes are so desperate that they rather pay women to tease them. I can't tell you how easy it is going to a con, and picking up these thots just with a few key phrases. The problem more specifically with these simps is that they don't want to do the work....they rather grind out on a WoW raid, or hit lvl whatevadafukk on Starcraft or Diablo.

Ultimately these men put the barrier up on themselves, then later complain...but again, we need the bad, if we intend to be "good".